Tamari and Captain 3

Captain 3 is shown sitting at a table in Inkopolis. In one hand, they held  a power-up drink from Crusty Sean, and in their other was their squid-phone. The Newly promoted Captain was so focused on messaging their partner, it was no time before they were startled by a being only about 3 inches shorter than them.

"Greetings! I see you are alone, would thou care for company?"

Captain 3 looked up and saw a humanoid entity with somewhat curly black hair cut into a messy wolf cut. Their bangs were cut to one side for the purpose of hiding their other eye, which was closed. The person wore a red-brown long sleeve shirt with three yellow "X" marks going down the sleeves, as well as a white collar around the neck of the shirt. They had stitches of sorts lining their face and thighs, though that wasn't what caught the eye of Cap 3. This person had two, robotic like, black horns sticking from atop their head, and the same kind of robotic type material formed a tail upon the beings back waist.

"..." The Captain shifted a bit uncomfortably as they stared at the other in silence.

"Ah! Apologies, Nr. I am TA-M01, or as many refer to me as, Tamari!" Tamari gave a warm bow to 3. 3 gave a gentle nod and set their belongings down. With one hand, they pointed to their Captain's Hat, and held up 3 fingers with the other.

"Hmm? That's a Captain's hat, and 3 fingers...Captain 3? Is that your name, friend?" Tamari questioned as they sat down into one of the chairs opposite of 3. Captain 3 gave a nod before grabbing their drink once more.

"What are you a captain for?" Tamari broke the silence that Cap 3 had found comfortable.

"The good of my home." Captain quietly mumbled, pointing to a sewer like kettle in the floor next to the lobby entrance.

"Oh! What is this place of residation called?"

"This city is Inkopolis, I have a crew of Agents whom I help to protect the people of this city and splatsville. We're known as the NEW New squidbeak splatoon."

Tamari gasped softly in curiosity, smiling wide. The captain pointed to Tamari's fangs.

"Oh these? Just some inhuman thing Dr. Fayrouz gifted upon I! May I see your own exposed bone?" Tamari questioned. Their request was fulfilled as the Captain gave a toothy smile. Instead of just 2 fangs, 3 had a third fang poking up from the middle of their lower jaw.

"My kind is an evoolution of the marine life humans had known as squids." The Captain answered Tamari's unasked question.

"I see! Truly a fascinating feat of your species! I truly endear how inhuman you are as well!"

"No one's told me that before. Thank you." Captain smiled a genuine smile now, seeing Tamari's own smile widen.

"Of course! It's only kind for a friend to compliment a friend!"

i feel like they'd def get along