𝗢𝗖𝗧 𝟭𝟵 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟

[Happy Birthday MBE! Thank you guys for keep this book part of you and it's crazy that it's been out 3 years ago... DAMN wut. Thank you for the votes, follows, comments, reads! Here I have a special chapter. not a bonus, not 'another' chapter or anything like that. it is a special chapter that is not added to the main story. Hope you enjoy <3] 

"𝗬/𝗻..." Her mesmerising gaze is one hard to avoid, "𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗺?"

"You... you've been expelled!!!" The man shouted. He was upset, not angry. He had raised his hand to slap his son as Y/n quickly hid his head under his arms. Kazan took a deep breath, instead of hitting him.

"You know I worked so hard to place you in one of the best schools in Japan, for you to get expelled for a stupid fight."

"𝗜𝗻 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀..."

"I'm sorry. I never meant that fight to happen," y/n brought down his head.

"𝗡𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝗲-𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻..."

"Your mother will decide what to do with you and this..." he sighed once again, showing his disappointment, "and this situation..."

Y/n nodded and looked at how upset his father was, which caused him to keep his head faced down.

"𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁?"

◄◄◄

𝗠𝗕𝗘 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟

〝𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐌〞

"April 7th...it's here already," Y/n said, before taking a deep breath of the fresh start in Hyakkaou University. In Hyakkaou University, uniforms were a requirement, especially for professionalism. A white dress shirt and navy blue blazers for both female and male. And grey trousers for men and skirts for females. Depending on the area of studies some females are allowed to use trousers.

As hours passed by, Y/n was getting bored already. In his classroom there were a sum of twelve students. And coincidentally most of them are taking the leadership programme. Y/n was quiet as he sat with two unknown students at a table during his fourth class session. The only person he knew was his best friend.

A female with beautiful black hair smiled brightly to the group, "Morning, I'm Jabami Yumeko, this here is my friend Saotome Mary," she motioned to the blonde with two ponytails, "we've been close friends since highschool. And you guys?"