Chapter/7/Our History Remind

[I doing the chapter titles ig lol]

Reminder: [This is about half of femma's and issac's story]

-☆-☆-☆-

Long time ago, on 20XX febuary 7 in Mtt. Charlet in Russia. A little brownish maroon hair girl who's name is femma davis. A Russian girl who can't understand outside the country.

She was always in her school or house. One day her mother Ella Fitzgerald Davis came up to her panting up and down, Femma felt confused then go up to her mother.

"Mom, why are you panting alot? That's too much panting!" Femma said to her mother scared for her mother's panting to be lose. Her mother knew why femma was to scared.

Her mother stopped panting and left a sigh, and looked down to femma. "Well, it's because it's tiring. Just because I panting alot doesn't mean my air is on the lose its for calming me down fem." Her mother answered. Leaving femma a shock face not knowing.

"But.. Mother" Femma Said to her Mother, her mother was confused on femma would say. "When will I get out of this country?" Femma question

"...soon" her mother answered scared for her daughter to die so soon in her teens or in a young age.

-Before Femma could leave russia-

Femma was packing her stuff to now go to New York City America, her Mother Ella was already knowing the day this could already happen.

Ella goes up to her daughter, femma leaves a confused face why her mother is going up to her. "Mom? You okay? There can be something I could do for you before I can leave to NYC" Femma asked her mother lovely

Her mother left a sigh, "no, I already know this could happen.." Leaving her with tears of the gloom emotion, making femma calm her mother down.

"It's okay mom! I will be fine!" Femma leave a joyful smile of the joy emotion. While her mother has the gloom emotion mood in her face.

Onto the Germans, which is Germany. Germany Mtt. Lattos...

-Issac's Backstory-

In the Mountains of Lattos. A White Hair Boy who's issac going to his house in the mountains of lattos

He got in into his house, sighing until his mother appear who's Roselle Parker Ramos. "Sweetie, is there something wrong? I can fix you all up!" His mother replied to issac. Issac was silent was ever.

"Huh.. There's something with you.. Right?" His mother asked and then he nodded for a moment.

"Oh. I can always fix you up, so don't worry!" His mother said cheerfully while issac was dead inside doing nothing. His mother pitch his voice to make issac laugh cheerfully and it did work.

Issac's little laughter was everything.

-Before Issac could Leave Germany-

His mother was happy to know his son Issac going to new york. "I.. Soo happy!!" She said tearing tears of joy. Issac got into the plane and wave to his mother.

His mother also waved to issac.

-Current-

After the mission trying to destroy Osakira's Takeover plan, they went back to their dorm Watching movies and stuff.

Femma gets greasy popcorn with Carmel and butter, Issac eat the one femma was holding.

"Soo.. A mommy's girl?" Issac asked to femma, which made femma side-eye issac. "So uhmm... No, I a grandma's girl but only hangs out with my mother. Idiot" femma answered to issac's asking.

'The end'

Grandma's girl
Grandma's girl
Grandma's girl.

Mommy's boy
Mommy's boy
Mommy's boy.

Words: 580