𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚊𝚌𝚑

Like an insect buzzing around a meal that was unfortunately left unattended, another pest has begun to orbit around Kreek. 

The latest girl comes from one of Robloxia's wealthiest families. She looks down on anyone with less money than her...

Which of course, means that she looks down on nearly anyone, including me. I wouldn't say I'm broke, but an average person's wealth might be more correct.

She's the drama club's leader... No wonder Kreek looks at her like a normal friend.

I can tell that she doesn't see Kreek as an equal... It would be more accurate to say that she wants to keep him as a 'pet'.

I would like to say that Kreek has enough sense to avoid getting involved with her due to the rumors, but perhaps her acting may be too tempting for him...

Whoever said manipulating my darling is what I would let slide, must be daydreaming.

For the record, I just drove his best friend to murder without even knowing it. What a shame she fell right in my trap... Although it almost cost my life, I have never regretted one bit during the scene, she must be having fun in prison right now.

*Giggles can be heard across the hospital room*

Just to make sure he doesn't make the wrong decision, I'll have to remove the option from his life altogether. 

It looks like the only reason she became the drama club's leader is for prestige, she has no intention of studying at all! She wastes her whole day sunbathing at the pool...

You know... every year... a lot of unfortunate accidents happen around pools...

It would be such a shame if she fell asleep and drowned...