Just Go With Suicide

The last sight I saw was Theo reaching out for me as I ran away. I turned a corner and plugged in my headphones, they helped me concentrate.
"You know what." I said to myself. "I'm going back to the bar." I walked back in seeing the guy who I kicked holding an ice pack to his crotch. I immediately walked over to him. He saw me coming and set down his drink.
"I'm very sorry for-" I stopped him by grabbing his face and kissing him. I had to get up onto my tip toes because he was a foot taller than me. "Well, well, well." He said. "Where's your boyfriend."
"Probably with some tramp." I said, even though I knew that it wasn't true. I grabbed his hand and we made a beeline for the dance floor. He grabbed my waist and I locked my fingers around his neck. We dance for a while until Theo came into the bar.
"Are you serious?" He said angrily. "Is he hitting on you again?" He asked obviously pissed.
"No. I'm hitting on him." I told him.
"But-...." He tried to comprehend why I would be with him, but he didn't understand.
"YOU REJECTED MY LOVE! REMEMBER?! I LOVE YOU. OKAY?! THERE! I SAID IT! I LOVE YOU!!!" I screamed in his face.
"I didn't reject your love, I just-. Wait a minute.... I know you. Cameron? What in hell's name are you doing here? Especially harassing women!!!"
"He's mine now, Theo. Ok?" More tears filled my eyes. I tugged at Cameron's hand and we exited the bar, leaving Theo standing in the middle. "So," I said with tears in my eyes."How do you know Theo?" I was curious.
"He's my brother. You didn't know that?" He asked me.
"No... I didn't even know that he had a brother. Wait, but if he's death, what are you?" I asked. He sighed, clearly ashamed of what he was.
"I'm suicide." I was appalled. How could a cute guy like this be so terrible. "Follow me." He said grabbing my hand. We entered an apartment building and climbed twenty flights of stairs. He opened a door and then we were on the roof. He went to the edge and I followed him. We both stood on the edge now, holding each other's hand. I saw Theo walk out of the bar, partially drunk.
"Do you think I can fly?" I asked him.
"Yeah, why not." He said frowning. I didn't care anymore. I jumped and in a clear moment I felt free. I looked down and saw Theo below me, then he looked up. I saw that he didn't have his gloves on and saw my future. Either way it was death. Theo reached out to catch my and once he did he immediately dropped me and his leather jacket. I got up and grabbed his jacket, putting it on. I follow his path and watched out for him. I loved him.