Reunion

A/N: THAT'S RIGHT BITCHES, I BROUGHT V BACK WITH ONE HELL OF A STORY TO TELL

V Pov: I am panting and sweating, from all that fighting I am also pretty roughed up, not even having time to think as I cut off the head of the last sentinel, while I pant and then I laugh in victory. Knowing that I just took down all twenty sentinels by myself! Then I take a moment to wonder where are N, Uzi, and Tessa? Since the floor under was destroyed. Wouldn't that mean they should be back? And if so where are they? I'm starting to fear something happened to them down there. . . . After a moment I sigh thinking that they were gone, I hear a few familiar voices down the hall... looking back my eyes grow wide. And that wasn't for N or Uzi or even Tessa... but the other drone. . .it couldn't be. . . .  could it? After all this time I thought he was dead or worse, but no. Here he is and, I couldn't be more happy than I was at that moment, finally being able to see my best friend, Y/N and it brought me to tears.

V: Y-Y/N?! 

Y/N Pov: no, not possible! after all this time, all these years, there was no way that I would be able to see her again. . . . yet here she is! the sight just makes me want to cry, after all she had been my best friend since growing up in the Haunted Manor, then being separated into my own Disassembly Drone division, I thought I would never encounter her, then again I never thought I would see N and Tessa again either, but this was different, we had all assumed she had died! But now that she's here, right in front of me. . . . it is the best thing that has happened to me since becoming Uzi's boyfriend!

Y/N:V i-is that really you? 

With both of us in tears she nods, more tears. The funny thing was I would have hugged her if I wasn't holding Uzi in my arms, so I set Uzi and let her stand on her own, to which she complained and I replied with kissing her cheek, and she blushed. I pull V aside to speak with her

Y/N: So, is it really you? after all these years? 

V (nodding): Yeah, it's me. I uh.... heard you got infected with the solver, that true? 

Y/N: Unfortunately yes, I was. But I'm trying  to make the best of it, you know like not letting Cyn take control of me, heh~

(one of V's eyebrows raises) V: and your thing with Uzi?~

It was that tease that made me blush. Not even seeing her for two minutes and she already teases me, classic V, Classic V. . . .