Chapter two

Aonung's POV:

"Come on bro don't give up just yet" I laughed as I threw the ball through the hoop.

"Ao you know I'm not as tall as you how am I ever going to reach the ball when you're holding it right above your head" my best friend, rotxo, complained.

"Well I guess that's your problem isn't it" I said as I bounced the ball against the hard patio of my garden.

"Aonung metkayina you be nice to Ro or I'll post mugs of you on the school website again" my younger sister, tsireya, yelled from the outdoor sofa.

"Oh come on Reya its just a bit of fun, no harm really you know that. AND DONT YOU DARE POST A SINGLE THING ABOUT ME ON THAT WEBSITE" I threw the ball at her which she dodged. Barely.

I've always been protective of my sister. She's only a couple years younger then me but she's so short and nice sometimes I feel like she's still 13 when in reality she's 15. Rotxo is 16 and I'm 17 but we all get along really well. Rotxo's parents died in a car accident 8 years ago so he was placed into his granparent's custody, but now they're getting older they were put in an old people's home leaving him in his house alone. I couldn't bare the thought of him living alone so I begged my mother, ronal, and father, tonowari, to let him live with us. It didn't take much though to get them to say yes as he's practically lived with us forever, we grew up together.

I collapsed onto the chair next to reya panting heavily from the heat.

"Hey ao, do you recognise that car?" Rotxo asked, pointing. I could see a black BMW and a silver Volkswagen pulling into the drive of the house down the street.

"No I don't. Say, isn't that the house that's been empty for years?" I asked. Both tsireya and rotxo  nodded as i stood up slowly. "Ima go check it out, who knows who they could be."

"Aonung don't be stupid, they're probably moving in. Leave them alone we don't want to freak them out, especially if they've just got here" tsireya complained.

I ignored her as i quickly snook out through the back gate, crouching so my parents couldn't see me through the kitchen window. I quickly made my way down the street, still in my vest and shorts with my hair piled up in its usual bun on top of my head with a few strands hanging from the back. I crept forward and jumped over the gate into the back garden so they wouldn't see me. Everything seemed deserted, not a person in sight. I sighed and started to head back to the gate when i heard someone humming. It was soft and sweet and i just stopped in my tracks to listen to it. I noticed it was coming from one of the upstairs windows and climbed up a tree to take a look inside. Suddenly I slipped, letting out a yell before crashing straight onto a branch, directly in front of the window. I groaned and rubbed my head as i sat up before realising something. The humming and stopped, and there was now a lean shadow hovering over me. I slowly looked up before my heart stopped for a moment.

I was met with the most gorgeous golden eyes and i just sat there and stared for a minute before he spoke, knocking me out of my trance abruptly.

"Erm who the heck are you and what are you doing outside my window? You know that's trespassing right? I'm not afraid to call the police."

His voice was soft like his humming and I couldn't help but smile discreetly to myself.i quickly shook myself out of the trance.

"I could be asking you the same question." I said grumpily, coming off a bit harsher then i intended.

"This is my house? I literally moved in a couple hours ago?" He scowled at me before rolling his eyes, clearly annoyed.

"Well I didn't know that so don't get annoyed at me for it" I protested.

"What? You're the one who is literally spying on my through my window i have every right to be annoyed! Look just go away and leave me alone, I'm tired enough as it is I don't need you adding to my list of things to take care of so just get out"

I was shocked, no one had ever spoken to me that way. Ever. And he certainly wasn't going to get away with it.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Another short chapter ik dont come at meeee

I'm literally just brainstorming this story as i go