Finished by 6

Game 4 of the NBA Finals was a pivotal moment for the Cleveland Cavaliers. With them leading the series at 2-1, the stakes were higher than ever. Y/n L/n, recovering from a hand injury, was determined to make a difference for his team.

While his offensive statistics remained at zero, his defensive prowess and ability to lock down the Golden State Warriors' sharpshooter, Stephen Curry, were nothing short of remarkable.

The game began with an electric atmosphere in the arena, fans on the edge of their seats, and players intensifying their focus.

The Cavs knew that Curry, known for his extraordinary three-point shooting, could single-handedly change the course of a game. The task of guarding him was assigned to Y/n, a testament to his defensive capabilities.

The first quarter saw an incredible display of defense as Y/n closely guarded Curry, contesting every shot and denying him the open looks he thrived on.

Curry, renowned for his agility and ability to create his shot, was struggling against Y/n's relentless defensive pressure.

As the game progressed, it became evident that Y/n was getting into Curry's head. The Warriors' point guard was visibly frustrated as he missed shot after shot.

The three-point arc, where Curry usually reigned supreme, became an insurmountable challenge. Y/n's close guarding and length disrupted Curry's rhythm.

The Cleveland crowd, sensing the defensive battle taking place, erupted in cheers each time Y/n stifled Curry's attempts.

The Cavs, driven by their teammate's unwavering defensive commitment, found the inspiration to push forward.

As the game neared its climax, Curry, who had been the Warriors' scoring engine, was having an off-night.

Y/n had effectively held him to 17 points on 7-of-18 shooting from the field and a shocking 1-of-10 from beyond the arc.

The transformation of the normally deadly Curry into a struggling shooter was astonishing.

In the final moments of the game, with the score neck and neck, Curry attempted a long three-pointer to secure the win for the Warriors. It was a shot he had made countless times, earning him the nickname "The Baby-Faced Assassin."

However, it seemed the weight of Y/n's defense and the atmosphere in the arena had taken their toll. The shot missed, clanking off the rim, and the Cavaliers secured a thrilling victory.

The post-game celebration was a mixture of joy and awe. Y/n, though his offensive contribution remained at zero, was hailed as the defensive hero of the night.

He had achieved the near-impossible: shutting down one of the league's greatest shooters in a high-stakes playoff game.

In the locker room, his teammates, including LeBron James and Kawhi Leonard, praised him for his incredible defensive performance.

They understood the significance of what he had achieved. LeBron, in particular, expressed his admiration for Y/n's dedication to the team's success.

Y/n himself, though his hand injury had limited his scoring, was elated with the victory.

He acknowledged that his defensive contribution, particularly in guarding Curry, had made all the difference.

The Cavs were now leading in the series, and the momentum had shifted in their favor.

Curry, in a post-game interview, had to commend Y/n's defense. He acknowledged that it was one of the toughest defensive matchups he had ever faced and praised Y/n for his tenacity and ability to disrupt his rhythm.