Naruto vs Kakashi

"[Shinobi Fighting Lessons #2 Genjutsu]"

Kakashi looked at the unconscious Sakura and could only shake his head.

'This one needs a lot of training before she can get useful. Let's find Sasuke next and see what the "Last Uchiha" can do.'

After a few more minutes of walking, he reached a clearing and found Sasuke standing in the middle of it with both of his hands inside his weapon holsters. Kakashi quickly glanced around and found quite a few traps strewn all over the clearing.

'Pretty good trap making skills. A normal chunin would probably have trouble finding all of them.'

"Sasuke-kun, it seems like Yuna bought you quite a bit of time to prepare."

Sasuke glanced at Kakashi's belt and sneered when he saw that there were still three bells on it.

"As expected, that idiot failed. No matter how much chakra she has, she will always be inferior to an Uchiha like me."

Kakashi, of course, had already replaced the bell Yuna stole with a new one to trick his students.

"Well, for that to be true you would actually have to get a bell from me, no?"

Truth be told, Kakashi wasn't worried about Sasuke stealing a bell from him. Yuna hid her true skills very well and launched her surprise attack at the perfect moment. With Sasuke's personality, it is pretty much impossible that he had hidden any skills during his time at the academy, so Kakashi knew exactly what he was capable of. His skills were somewhere between genin and chunin, but considering he had almost no experience in real combat he was probably around high genin in strength.

Sasuke moved his hands and tossed Shuriken all over the clearing, activating multiple traps simultaneously. Seeing every shuriken flawlessly activate a trap, Kakashi nodded in approval.

'As expected, Uchihas have always been pretty much peerless in the use of shuriken and Sasuke seems to have inherited that talent.'

Despite the massive amounts of weapons flying at him, Kakashi's pose was still rather casual. Dozens of weapons hit him simultaneously, but the moment he hit the ground, his body turned into a wooden log.

'Activating all of that was a waste, a single substitute, and all that effort is wasted.'

Sasuke, however, seems to have predicted that Kakashi would substitute himself and was already going through hand seals for his next move. He took a big breath and then exhaled a fireball towards Kakashi's new position.

"[Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu]"

'Well, this probably would have been more impressive, if I hadn't fought that chakra monster called Yuna a few minutes ago.'

Kakashi went through his own hand seals and sank into the ground to dodge the fireball.

After his fireball faded, Sasuke started to look around for Kakashi, but couldn't find him.

'Where is he hiding, I don't feel like I got him with that.'

Before Sasuke could think about the situation properly, two arms shot out of the ground grabbed his legs, and pulled him up to his neck into the ground.

"[Shinobi Fighting Lessons #3 Ninjutsu]"

"[Earth Style: Headhunter Jutsu]"

"Well, that wasn't too bad but still not enough."

Before Sasuke could say anything, Kakashi left to find Naruto.

'Maybe leaving him for last was a bad idea? Oh well, let's see what he's got.'