Prolouge.

Authors note: this is my first fanfic so sorry for bad writing and grammar. I also haven't watched the entire demon slayer series I'm only on episode 18 of season one, but i will binge watch the series if i have to. (I was planning on it anyway.) constructive criticism is appreciated and hate is not. I won't be following the original story and it's going to be the main characters p.o.v unless i say so. I dont know about love interests yet, we'll see if she even has one. If you have a specific one in mind please let me know. I will not be doing girlxgirl or boyxboy or anything like that. And the main character is a girl and i won't be changing that, also i update whenever i can. And the drawing above was done by me and it is are little Hanako! Anyway i think i have ranted enough, so i will let tou get on with the story. Thank youu!!

Tw:slight gore
I woke up in a puddle of blood, my head was spinning and i felt the need to throw up.

What was going on? I was asleep in my own bed a minute ago, surrounded by family.

My family... I shot up and started looking around...blood everywhere covering the wall's in puddles on the floor and covering me.

Then i saw it in the shadows, a horrible creature, a demon. she was, at least i thought that it was a she. Was eating something, no someone...my brother.

The almost unrecognizable remains of my little sister lay in a heap beside them. I almost cried out when i saw them but logic got the better of me and instead a pulled myself up and checked myself for wounds,

I had some small cuts littering my body and some larger ones one my arms and legs, nothing too bad though.

I wasn't very silent apparently because the creature whipped her head around and stared at me.

"Hehe hello there darling! It looks like you survived the attack! Well not for long!~" she said in a sing song voice.

I gasped and started backing away when she suddenly got up and lunges at me, i try to run but it's no use, she pins me to the ground and says.

" awww your so cute for trying to run, and even cuter for thinking you could get away!"

"Enough. Get off her now" a deep voice says.

Am i saved? Is this a demon slayer coming to help me? No he won't be fast enough. I've seen them work before, most of them are weak and i don't know how they even managed to make it this far.

The demon jolted at the sound of the voice and whipped her head around to look at the source,
"I said get off of her, didn't I?" The voice said.

"Ahh! Y-yes sir o-of c-course." The lady demon said. She sounds scared? And more importantly she said sir, Should i be worried? Probably.

I turned my head slowly and looked up to see a tall man in a suit and hat he had slightly glowing red eyes and dark hair. He was handsome I'll give him that. (Although he looks a little like someone *cough* Michael Jackson. *cough*)

He started to walk towards me, wait what? Shouldn't he kill the demon? Then again he isn't wearing demon slayer clothing... he has an aura around him, it's scary and he reeks of power like it has been soaked up into every part of his body.

Why didn't i realize before, he is a demon. I'm so stupid! What am i going to do? Die? I don't want to! it's not like I'm scared of death, i I'm just so young! Only 16! Then again my younger siblings died so why shouldn't I?

I shouldn't think like this it isn't good.
I need to fight.

Before i could even move he had my neck in his hand lifting me above the ground. So much for fighting, this dude can kill me with one hand!
As should be expected of a demon.

I could barely breathe as he spoke in my ear.
" aren't you a pretty one. You will make an excellent follower, if you survive my blood."

W-what his blood? What does that mean?
My questions were soon answered as he lifted his other hand and hovered it above my arm, then his hand grew claws and sliced a long stroke into my arm, and threw me on the floor.

An excruciating pain set into my body, it felt like my entire body was set on fire and like my body was melting. I was twitching and wriggling in pain on the floor, when suddenly it all stopped. I laid there gasping for breath as the pain slowly slipped away.

My arm started to sting and as i gathered the energy to sit up it stopped, i slowly looked down to see that it was starting to seal up, so were all of my injuries.

How is this happening? Why are my injuries healing themselves and why do i feel overwhelmingly strong? Like i could fight an army of demons and be fine?

"Huh that normally doesn't happen, you should ether be dead or still in pain." The deep voice said.

I slowly stood up and lifted my head to look at him.
"What did you do to me, and what is your name." I said, surprised at how strong i sounded.

He laughed evilly,
"My name is Muzan Kibutsuji, and i have turned you into a demon."
"Although i didn't think you would turn out like this, you just look older and not like a normal demon."
"Hmm i guess I'll have to look into it, anyway what is your name." He said.

"A-a d-demon! What? Why! How?!" I said.

"Yes a demon, now tell my your name."he said,
with clear aggravation in his voice.
I could tell he was getting impatient.

"My name? Why should i tell you my name?!" I said, clearly trying to get myself killed.

"Because i need to know the names of my followers, so that i can summon you whenever i need to.
Now, i won't say this again. Tell me your name." He said, clear anger in his voice now.

"It's Hanako Hayashi."
"And I'm not your follower." I said.