Part 1.

Author's note: hello there again non existent people! I am super excited to tell y'all that i have a new co-author! maetheway16! Aka my best friend irl. She will be helping me with the story and coming up with ideas for chapters, she will also have a self insert in the story that our Mc (main character.) will meet and become friends with. I'm so excited to make a fanfic with her! There is a picture above of maetheway16's character and she will be making her first appearance in this chapter. Anyway please enjoy the rest of the chapter. (Also plz read the prologue so that you won't be confused lol)

Hanako's P.O.V

                          Tw: slight gore.
"Heh you think you have a choice? You're funny, You will be my follower even if i have to force you to be, do not underestimate me." Muzan says a sinister smirk on his face.

"I WONT LISTEN TO YOU! YOU CANT MAKE ME!" I yell.

"Oh really? Well then, you leave me no choice."
He says,
Then he raised his left hand towards me.

The pain that followed was even worse then before, it was 10 times worse, like my body was being crushed and crumbled, set on fire, and frozen all at once.

I felt myself slipping away, but not like the dying kind. Every thing went dark and i couldn't feel my body, i felt what i could only describe as chains wrap around me.

Then i heard His voice in the darkness,
" you're quite a stubborn one aren't you? Heh you won't keep what little sanity you have left for long though. Come on give in, let yourself be taken by the darkness."

What? Heck no! Like I'm going to let that happen! Not while I'm still alive! Well barely, but still!

I used all the remaining strength i had in me to brake the invisible chains around me and pull myself of the ground, i was standing hunched over with my head facing the floor.

I shakily lifted my head to stare at the tall man that was towering over my 5,5 form, why do i think i could beat him? Well i can't give up even if I'm definitely going to die.

So i lunged at him, and as i did i lost control over my body, my mind went red.
....

I woke up AGAIN in a pile of blood that was not my own, i then saw in front of me a young girl about 16 and her hight was about 5,6 she had what looked like demon slayer clothes on that were white while the ends of the kimono and sleeves were dark blue with light blue details, she had white socks with blue details on them and purplish blue shoes. She had shoulder length blonde hair with blue tips and a sapphire hair tie holding her hair in a ponytail, and she had sapphire earrings and sapphires all over her clothes. She also had twin daggers that were attached by a chain.

I recognized her as Maeko Dai, the Sapphire Hashira, The one who uses Sapphire breathing.

What is she doing here? And where is Muzan and that other demon? Wait why are there bloody clothes in my lap? I'm so confused!

"Hehe you made my job so much easier when you killed that demon! Although you don't seem to have a weapon. How did you manage to kill it?" Maeko asked.

"K-kill a d-demon? M-me? I thought you did? Isn't that your job? I say.

"It's! Your right! I am a part of the Demon slayer corps, but when i came to this place after being told that there was a demon attack in this house i found the..dead bodies of what looked to be two young kids and a woman... i also found you covered in blood with a bunch of clothes in your hand and lap." She says, clear sadness and guilt in her voice about the death of my family members.

Why would she feel guilty? Maybe because she thinks that she didn't get here fast enough and that she could've saved them? Well whats done is done, there is no turning back time. I may be devastated but I'll have to move on if i want to survive in this world.

"...the two kids and the women are..i mean were my mom and siblings, i guess i must have killed the demon then because the only thing they leave are there clothes when they die.."

We both sat there in silence, i was staring at my hands in my lap while i could feel the sympathetic stare of the Hashira above me.

I then shakily said, " i know how i killed the demon with no training and weapons...but i-im scared to say."

"I won't hurt you, you can trust me!" The Hashira says.

"Well...the demon i killed isn't the only demon that came here tonight, there was also a demon that went by the name Muzan Kibutsuji, and he did something to me, his hand grew claws and he slashed my arm causing excruciating pain to fill my body, i don't know how i survived but i did. And he said that i am now a demon..." i say.

I was met with silence.
....
"Muzan Kibutsuji? Lord of all Demons?" The Hashira says, i could note a hint of fear in her voice as she said his name.
.... A long silence followed.

"Well aren't you going to kill me?" I say, clear sadness in my voice. I didn't want to die but if it meant that i wouldn't kill or eat anymore people or demons, i would except my fate.

" why would i kill you? Do You want to die? You have no reason to be killed." She says, her voice soft.

"No reason to be killed?!? I'm a demon! I might accidentally kill someone again!" I say.

"But you didn't kill anyone, not yet at least. And before you say anything, that Demon doesn't count. And i know someone that can help you control the Demon side of you! Although your doing a wonderful job so far." She says.

"You'll be able to get me help?" I ask.

"Yup! Dont you worry, Well get you right as rain soon!" She says.

Hope floods my body and soon start crying out of happiness.

...........................................................................