Simple Question, Simple Answer...Well, Not Anymore

Cambridge Dictionary dropped a 'new and improved' definition of the word 'woman.' Apparently, the old one just wasn't cutting it.

This is the old and correct one:

wom·an

noun

an adult female human being.

...Here's the *inclusive* one:

'an adult who lives and identifies as a female even though they have been born as a different sex. '

"What is two plus two?"

"five"

"That's wrong, the answer is fo-"

"Four feels like five today, so please use the preferred pronouns."

Really, what's the difference? To play fantasy is one thing, but you can't force other people to play along with you. And you definitely can't get upset when people tell you you're wrong. But unfortunately, most of that crowd won't show any grace towards people who aren't fooling themselves into believing in this twisted reality.

That's something that you won't find in the LGBTQ+ community, forgiveness.

People in that community love to get high and mighty about how inclusive and encouraging they are. How they are open to anyone, no matter who or WHAT they feel like. Except when it comes to people who disagree. 

Watch videos on YouTube, go to Nicolas Bowling, and watch videos of him calmly and respectfully preaching God's word. Watch the reactions of that 'loving' community. As he speaks to them patiently, watch how they act as though they are possessed by the devil. That isn't love, that's hatred.

Real love tells people the truth, no matter how unpopular it might be.

Love is not just romance, people need to understand this.

There's a difference between acceptance of the people and support of the cause.

We've reached peak blasphemy and narcissism.

Truth is not unique to individuals, it's fact, steadfast and unchangeable. You are born a boy, you will always be a boy. Born a girl, always a girl. 

God bless.