Ch. 3

Sonics POV:

I ran back home, had to get ready just incase Eggman attacked. We all know that's an excuse.

I couldn't stop thinking about what Shadow said.. the scarf looks ugly on me?

I should be focusing on the fact that it was at his house, but my brain didn't let me.

When I got home, I took a shower to clear my head from these stupid thoughts. "Does he mean it? Of course he does Sonic, he hates you!"

Then I got changed "this is so stupid" I said, and I was right. What the heck happened last night?!

Then there was a knock on the door.

I jumped up when I heard the knock, but I walked over and looked through the keyhole.

It was Amy, Knuckles, and Tails!

"Hello Sonic!" Tails said happily and blissfully. "Did you forget about our picnic?" Amy said very excited for the time with ✨Sonic.✨

"No! No! I'm fully ready see!" I said trying to cover up the fact that other things have been on my mind.

Knuckles looked over at me giving me a look.
Knuckles thinks me and Amy should get together.
The feelings used to be there, but over time she just became a friend to me. Why won't he get that?

We walked to the picnic area and I was too beat to run ahead, so I walked, walking is weird, it's so long and tedious. My friends were surprised too.

"Sonic!!" Amy yelled happily getting my attention.
"I baked you a pie!! It's your favorite!! Double topping shadow-berry surprise!!" She said blushing and trying to hand me the pie.

"Sh..shadow?" I said a bit taken off by what she said.

"Y-yes shadow-berries? Aren't they your favorite?" She stuttered. She then pulled her arms away and looked sad and confused.

Shoot. I'm making my friends confused with all this.
"Sonic you good?" Tails flew over to me with worry. He then landed on the ground and tried talking heart to heart. "I-I gotta go.." I stuttered and ran off.

I cant afford to hurt my friends with this.. because it's getting worse.. I'm thinking about Shadow more now.. why??

I looked at my scarf and I took it off. I don't know why but.. I got embarrassed with it because Shadow called it ugly. He was good with fashion after-all.