25: 👭🏻

so in the recent chapter of chapter 41, a lot of people in the comments have been speculating whether or not aven had a "secret evil twin" or smth 💀 (cuz harry couldn't see aven's scar and tattoo, plus her nose looks different according to him)

although this may seem like a stretch, i've read a book about a twin being supposedly "kidnapped" at age 5. the story starts off in halloween where the five-year-old twins were playing hide and seek and the other twin was never seen again. the twin that "went missing" is named ava and the alive twin is named vera

their family never stopped looking for ava. when vera was 18, i think, the police and investigators finally found ava. after a few weeks, the family's private investigator told the family that something was off about "ava" because she didn't like talking about her past and when vera would ask ava about their childhood, she shuts up and shuts her out (quite rudely sometimes, may i add). the therapist couldn't get anything out of her and she refuses to literally talk about what happened during her absence (ava was kidnapped by a pedophile, but no one knew where she was picked up by the pedo, exactly).

eventually, the truth came out that ava is an imposter and is actually the stepdaughter of the pedophile. they found the real ava and she died at 5 years old, inside the old fridge of a neighbor that's been sitting out in their garage for years.

SO

if ever julez puts in a plot twist that there aven has indeed a secret twin or whatever, it is possible. she can literally do anything in her story that can fuck up our minds because her plot twists are UNMATCHED 😌 i mean,,, duplicity destroyed us with the huge plot twists!!!

that is all, have a good night/day