"CESAR HE'S CUDDLING ME HELP!"

Mark Heathcliff cried in the room he was always in. His face filled with pure sadness, the past three days sucked ass! He was going to Cesar's house! That was all!

But no, absolutely not! OF COURSE, he doesn't get anything good from the shitty little situation he was always in. Mandela County has been nothing but a bitch to him as of late. He was driving to his friend's house. Opened the door and then a SPOOKY alternate scared the crap out of him.

He immediately went back to his car. His breath was heavy, his whole body sweating and his clothes stained by said sweat. His soul was probably leaving with no warning. And now he was here, locking himself in his room like a neckbeard with a gun and the thoughts polluted his mind. Thoughts about that weird spooky guy? His dad is not coming back with the milk AND the cigarettes even though it has been years!

These were all thoughts in the twisted mind of Mark Heathcliff. Thoughts that have grabbed his mind and crushed it. Thoughts that stained his conscience. It was all crazy to Mark, seeing that thing just stroll by and all. Chasing him like that weirdo from horror movies. His feelings diminished into nothing but a mixture of suicidal.

He continued to cry in the corner. The sobs became louder as he remembered the time when his dad left. That fateful night where he decided to say "You're a failed abortion and you should off yourself gg ez." Before running out of the door. That was the last time Mark ever saw his dad. And he didn't understand why... Why did he have to leave?

Whatever, it's not like it mattered. He decided to stay there. Wait for it to leave, maybe get a beer. Y'know, something to ease it a little bit. The knocking was getting really annoying right now.

He got up, his legs barely getting up properly. His body trembled a little bit as he reached for his journal. His eyebrows furrowed into a frown. He wished something could change as the dark Mandela County night made visibility weak.

Pound pound pound.

The door continued to crack as Mark turned his head to it.

"Oh shit!" Mark yelled out as he looked around, head darting. "What is this? Oh GOD NO NO NO PLEASE SEND HELP!"

"Mark! Come here!" The creature said, its voice sounded barely human. Its voice is static and deep. It stuttered multiple times as it continued to speak. "Let m- me in! I just want to-want-to-want to give you a gift! Please? I'll make you a cake! Please let me in my child!"

Mark just widened his eyes as he stared at the door. He quickly pulled out his gun, aiming it at the door. A tear in his eyes as he yelled.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Mark yelled. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE! LEAVE ME ALONE! I DON'T WANT TO PEST MY LIFE LIKE THIS! STOP! PLEASE!" He eventually dropped onto the floor. A saddened expression on his face. Now he said this, sounding defeated. "Please... leave me alone!"

Mark could hear the alternate gasp as it immediately broke down the door. It broke in half while the thing went in. The alternate was a tall silhouette, with two big inhuman eyes. It looks like they came from cartoons. The thing sounded... affectionate? SINCE WHEN ARE ALTERNATES AFFECTIONATE?

It walked to Mark and picked him up. Cradling him like he was its kid. Mark widens his eyes in shock and terror as the alternate cuddles him. A big inhuman smile on its face, showing sharp teeth as it spoke softly.

"Shh, quiet my son! Dad's here! I'm here to take care of you!" The alternate said in perfect English, not screw-ups as it cradled the weak crying Mark. "Don't cry kiddo! I'm your papa now!"

"But I'm eighteen! And I already have a dad!" Mark said, in tears. "Please don't do that man! Don't tell me that you are actually th-"

The alternate gave Mark a smooch on the forehead, like how a parent does to their child. Before whispering softly: "No, your dad left you. He sucks! And sweetie, you won't be an adult until age 69! But still, I'm going to put you in bed!"

The alternate eventually walked towards Mark's bed, resting him on it. Followed by the alternate lying down, wrapping a blanket around its 'child'. And cuddled him close.

"Now go to sleep, little child. Papa will always take care of you! I love you soo much!"

Mark just continued to cry as he said, "CESAR HELP! IT WANTS TO BE MY DAD!"

The alternate just shushed him and held his head to his chest, stroking his hair. Mark soon just... relaxed. He settled down as he closed his eyes. And soon... Mark fell asleep in the alternate's arms. Unlike his father, this alternate never left to get milk...

The End.