04.

Miss Helena's Office - 05:19 PM

"Miss Helena, I need to speak to you right away." Delilah barges into the principal's office. "What is it, Delilah?" she looks up from organising her papers.

"I found out— Sylvia and her lame friends are going to skip school tomorrow for some bizarre visitation." Delilah exaggerates. "Are they now? Hmm, don't worry— I'm already informed on the matter. I'll take care of those five troublesome witches."

~

M.E.I.S.A Dorm - 06:39 AM

"Everyone, ready?" Mirae asks, wearing a backpack full of gear. "Ready!" they respond back. "I still can't get why we have to be up this early." Sylvia says, putting on her sneakers— and realising the ankle monitor is still on her leg.

"Because we can't let anybody see us. Nobody else wakes up this early anyway. Classes starts at eight, remember?" Estelle chimes in, wearing a bucket hat with a daisy imprint.

"Where'd you get that?"
"Stole it from my cousin."

"Illyria, may I ask what are you packing?" Aria questions, seeing Illyria shove something inside her messenger bag. "Oh, nothing just a vest."

"You guys— I just realised something. I'll be sitting there useless if I don't do anything about this monitor." Sylvia exclaims. "Oh right." Aria says, rubbing the back of her head. "What are we going to do with that?"

"Don't worry, my dad is an inventor. Maybe he can get it off." Illyria proposes, earning a nod from Sylvia. "We'll stop by there using the High Velocity Bullet Train. I heard it uses magic dust to build its track during the journey. I know the way." Sylvia adds.

"Do we have too? I already have a bunch of questions for Freya for murdering my sist—" Mirae clutches her hand until Estelle drapes an arm over her. "Relax Mirae, it's not like she's going to escape when we reach there." Estelle reassures her.

"I guess. Let's get that over with quick." Mirae walks out first, leaving everyone behind in the dorm. "Talk about moody." Sylvia remarks, crossing her arms.

~

Weathervaine - 08:25 AM

"I would like to welcome you girls to Weathervaine!" Illyria cheers— rushing out of the bullet train. A bunch of people give them awkward stares. "Illy, we're in public. Don't yell." Estelle says, getting off the train along with her friends.

"Exactly."

"Sorry, I'm just really excited. Come on!" Illyria yells once more, running off like a kid in a candy store. "Is it me or did Illyria lose her awkwardness around us?" Mirae brings up the question, shaking her head before following after her. "Definitely." Sylvia responds, slowly trailing behind them.

~

"Why hasn't the rain stopped when we got here?" Mirae asks, using her backpack to stay dry. "Because the realm where I live, Rainia— always rains around here." Illyria replies, holding an umbrella over herself.

"How did it not flood around here yet?" Aria politely says, listening to the pitter patter of the rain with a smile. "Last time it did. But now, the king of Weathervaine has installed many drains to this area. Therefore, no more flood occuring ever again."