💥I feel nothing. (Taurian angst)

Scarian angst in my mcyt one-shots after this :]

TW: blood, car crashing, parilization, blood and hospitalisation
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tauris' Perspective
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't move. I'm panicking internally and thinking, 'haha well I've fucked myself over this time haven't I?' Cause I have. I can only move my barley open eyes and look around at the halls rushing past me. I could remember anything before the crash, all I could re-call is Grian crying with me lent over to him then a white light.

"Y-You're gonna be okay T-Taurtis p-please stay awake.."

I heard Grian yell through tears as he ran behind the doctors.

It was cold. I felt cold. My body tingled and it didn't feel regular. I could feel myself becoming lighter. I had always been pretty skinny sure but it felt uncomfortable. It was like my skin just didn't fit around my body. It felt tight. The feelings was so gross. I wanted it to end, I want it to end.

This isn't normal. Why aren't I happy? I'm always happy. I want to see Sam, he'll just tell me I'm being ridiculous and make me laugh like he always does. Why ain't I laughing? This is funny, right? This is meant to be funny for me.

They rushed me into a room and wouldn't let Grian in, I could hear him pleading and sobbing but they just wouldn't budge.

I want Sam.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Grian's Perspective
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"PLEASE MY FRIEND IS DYING. I NEED TO SEE HIM." I tried to fight my way past.
"Sir, we need you to answer some questions whilst the doctors give him an emergency surgery." The nurse held her ground as I oh so desperately tried to move her away from the door.
"WHAT, WHY?!" I asked, panicked. She gave me a look that I couldn't quite describe but I could tell what she was thinking.

Oh god she thought it was me who stabbed him, didn't she?

"YOU'RE SAYING I DID THAT?!" I screamed at her. A doctor came out the room just to help out a bit,
"Kid calm down please. You're not helping yourself " He said in a stern voice.
"I-I FOUND HIM LIKE THAT. I DIDN'T STAB HIM. I-I'D...I'd never s-stab Taurtis..." my voice broke as I felt myself begin to crack.
"Okay look, we're going to take you to a more private area just so we can ask you more on the situation." She said as she and the other doctor led me to a different, less tense place.

"I didn't stab him I didn't stab him I didn't stab him I didn't stab him I-I didn't-"
"Respectfully we can't be sure of that yet. Could you please cooperate with us for a moment sir?" The nurse took a step backwards like I was about to hit her.
"I....okay..sure I can do that..." I cross my arms and lean up against the wall.
"Thank you, now could you explain the whole situation? Where and how did you find Taurtis?" The doctor next to her asks.

"Okay so uh...I was walking down the street and uhm..we had just came out a party and Taurtis left early and I just like..- found him there." I lied through my teeth.

On one hand I just wanted to say straight away that Sam did it but... he's my friend, and he's Taurtis' friend too.

They've been friends before they even properly knew me. I mean sure, we had primary but I left the contry after that and they just grew closer and closer ever since to the point they'd take each other's side no matter what. It was something I could never properly understand about them.

The doctors gave me an uncertain look,
"Okay Sir, could you state your name and relationship to Taurtis please? As well as if he has any family we can contact?" She questioned.
"M-My name's Grian, I'm his friend. He doesn't really have any family other then me and his other friend Sam. They've been close for a long while..." It hurt to say that. I feel like all the memories they ever spent together would of got ruined cause of this now, and a bit of it felt like my fault. Ten. Long. Years. Ten years they've spent hanging out, making friends, all gone down the drain.

It felt like such a waste.

They both looked at each other and nodded before leaving me alone.

I sniffled as I pick up my phone and dialed Sam's number.

No answer.

I tried again hoping he'd pick up,

Yet again no answer.

I tried a third time but then it just went onto voice mail. It made me feel so fucking angry, our friends in hospital because of him and he isn't even answering me.

"Sam pick up the FUCKING PHONE. TAURTIS IS IN THE HOSPITAL YOU CUNT, I HATE YOU. I SWEAR TO GOD SAM I'LL COME OVER THERE, DON'T TEST ME. IF YOU DON'T RING ME IN THE NEXT HOUR I WILL FUCKING FIND YOU." I screamed into the answering machine. I just sent it then shut off my phone, sitting down on a chair and sobbing into my hands.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BURN.

Word's: 877
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------