Front Face

Front face, the accident

Me and my mother never got along,  especially now,  I wanted to tell her what her little boy toy did to me. He took complete and utter advantage of me in a weak state. But my mother would never take my word.

"You little whore, he would never do that. In fact, I think you came onto him." My mother hissed at me and I felt myself getting pissed. "But he did! Why won't you believe me?!" I questioned loudly. "Because you a slutty bitch who takes things from me!" She yelled at me as she stomped toward me. "I'm not a fucking bitch, Marybeth. You are." I said starting her in the eyes with quickly pooled with anger. She dragged her hand across my face a loud smack. "Don't you EVER disrespect me like that you little fucking girl!" she yelled at me as she grabbed a fist full of my hair.

"Let go of me!" I yelled as I gripped the hand in my hair. She then grabbed my face and slammed me against a wall. Her fist collided with my ribs. I tried to grab my side but the relentless beating had just started and I felt useless. "HOW DARE YOU SLEEP IN MY HOUSE AND DISRESPECT ME?!!" She interrogated angrily as she stomped on my face. She knelt to my weak form on the ground. "What got nothing to say you lyin' fucking bitch?"  She asked grabbing my hair and lifting me to meet her eyes. She smiled at my beaten form and I smiled also. I had a plan.

I headbutted her in the face and shoved her to the ground hard. "I'm GONNA KILL YOU!" I heard her scream from the living room as I ran upstairs to my room. I locked it behind me and began to shove anything I owned, clothes,  shoes, and other items, into a bag.  I heard my mom slamming against the door halfway through it, "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR BEATRIX!!" I heard her scream on the other side of the splintering wooden barrier between us. "No! Leave me alone!" I cried loudly, my heart was thudding painfully in my chest.

With one more harsh kick from my mother's steel-toe boots, my bedroom door splintered open with a crack. "YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST LEAVE ME?! HUH? I FUCKING OWN YOU, YOU CANT LEAVE ME!!" She screamed in my face, her face was red with fury. "NO! MOM PLEASE!" I cried trying to back away from her, but she stepped towards me with an evil smile no mother should bear.

"What? No Marybeth now, huh? She asked as she took strides towards me with a fire burning in her eyes. "I hate you," I whispered and her smirk disappeared. "What was that? Speak louder. " She said with her hand cupped against her ear. "I said I hate you, Marybeth," I said as my back hit the wall and she was quick to be in front of me. Her first collided with my stomach and I slumped to the ground with a gasp. She pulled my beaten face up to hers and she smirked. "You know, I don't care 'cause I hate you so much that I wish I never gave birth to you." She said and the tears began to pour. "Aww, poor Bee, she's crying," Marybeth said before kicking me in the stomach. Over, and over, and over again. Until something in me couldn't take it anymore.

When she went to kick me again my hands shot something out. Electricity. My mother began to scream as an unknown amount of volts burned its way through her body. It was so quick, it was like she got hit by lightning. It was so much electricity the lights went out on our street and my mother wasn't anything more than a pile of ashes.

"Mom? MOM?! No, No,  No, No! NO!" I screamed as I looked around, frantically looking for her in the dark that surrounded me. I didn't know what to think, I just killed my mom with powers I would've never known about before today. I began to cry, I didn't know what else to do. I can run away and if they ask I can just say she left me. That I haven't heard from her.