day 1

your pov.

it was a boring day until ELA, when the teacher surprised you and class with new seats. Of course I have to sit next to him.

you think.

you had liked him for years, but it annoyed you that he got handed
everything he wanted, so you acted like you didn't like him, but you really did. you wanted to love him so bad, but you didn't want to be head over heels for some brat-ish person.

"Hey." he spoke. "What's your name? I noticed you were looking at me in social studies."

"What's yours, is a better question." you ask. "Ryley. What's yours."

"O-oh uh Rowan. M-my name is Rowan." he smirks, "Why are you so shy? Just asking you a question."

you give him a look. "Hey, I'm interested in getting to know you, Rowan."

why does he say my name like that... you think. "Well, just 'cause you want to talk to me, doesn't mean I want to talk to you." you sneer.

"Rude." he says with a face that reads, tf man.

"Sorry not sorry! You just aren't someone i want to talk to." you look at him, and he has a bit of a pouty face He'll live. you think.

///RYLEY'S POV + TIMESKIP TO LUNCH///

((FOR CONTEXT HE IS TALKING TO HIS FRIENDS AT LUNCH AND ONE OF HIS FRIENDS, RJ, ASKS ABOUT YOU.))

"Oh yeah, her? She's mean." I start. "She didn't want to talk to me or admit she was totally checking me out in social studies!"

RJ looks at me with a face. "You think everyone is checking you out, honestly." RJ laughs, and I look at him, offended. "BUT SHE WASSSSS! SHE LOOKED AWAY WHEN I SAW HER STARING AT ME AND HER GLASSES WERE ALL FOGGY. I KNOW SHE WAS CHECKING ME OUT."

"...and she was totally checking you out. suuuure." RJ looks at me in disbelief.

"Here, I'll prove it to you." I say in a know-it-all tone, as i walk up to Rowan's table and sit down,  her face gets all red, and she kicks me out, making me return to my table.

"Told you so~!"