likkle sleepover~

"So yuh mean fi tell mi say, di bwoy weh Kim and date-" Sammy stared

"Fi di last time gurl, mi nah date no baddy! " Kim got frustrated and I laughed.

Sammy still nah go stop eno. She just wah push it outta Kim and me, Sammy, and Jess know say she still like the bwoy.

"Umm... Anyways, Kim man jontae-" Samantha continued as Kim ran up stairs to her room and we laughed.

"She still like him eno. " Sammy said putting her leftovers in the fridge.

Sammy and Kim where having a sleep over at my house and we invited Jess and she said she was coming.

"Mi know dat for sure. " I giggled.

We left the kitchen and went upstairs to our room to shower and change our clothes into cute pajamas we had.

I took of my chain and put it on the dresser. I was ready to take off my watch and the memory of Ricky came to my mind.

First time a man kiss mi pan mi hand eno, and he seemed so sweet.

Bout him want mi attention.

A wide smile creeped up to my lips and when I realized I quickly wiped it off.

No, Kim said anything friends of jontae are bad news, and she sounded serious.

So Amma keep my distance away from him. Mean say... Mi nah gah him party, plus mi Eva tired from work.

A sad smile came to my face and I took off my clothes and stared at my self in the mirror.

I did a toothy smile and saw my braces.

No, mi pretty mn! Mi madda features~

I got in the shower and started bathing.

When I was done it dryed of and moisturized my face with some face products I had.

When I was done I got dressed in my pajamas and went down to the girls.