Likkke mistake~

The Next day.

"Eric? "

"Eric? "

"Yes Mrs. Dickson...? " He answered as he walked down the stairs. He walked to the couch which I sat in and laid his head on my lap while on his phone.

"Mi wah go pan a girls day today fi tell dem bout the engagement wid you and me." I said as I rubbed his head.

Mi wah do him hair...

"Ahhh, which car you a drive? "

"Mi want the mark X. " I responded and he looked at me.

"Wah? "

He smiled and looked away.

A who give lover bwoy something fi smiled bout?

I laughed and grabbed his ears. "Is wah Mek yah smile? Mi say addi mark X mi a drive. Ano it a yo favorite? "

"No." He chuckled. He got up and pulled me onto his lap. I saddled on him  and he smirked.

"Mi know which one a yo favorite, so why yuh no Tek it instead? " He said and I drew confused.

Mi have a favorite car?

"Which one? " I asked and he just stared at me.

I felt something poking me underneath and my eyes drew wide. My cheeks got flushed and I made a move to pull away but he rapped his arms around my waist so I wouldn't move.

"No mi cocky a yo favorite ride? "

"Oh my god. Uno Tek Uno nastiness Inna Uno room no? " I heard tallia from the stairs say and I looked at her in embarrassment.

I quickly move eric's arms from around my waist and got out of his lap.

"A fi mi and har house eno. " Eric frowned.

"Okay, and...? " tallia stared at him for a respond and when he didn't, I chuckled.

"Mi a go visit mommy. "

"Want mi drop yuh off? " He offered and she shook her head.

"Mi friend a come fi mi. "

He nod and watched her go into the kitchen then turned his attention back to me.

"Mi no know why yah fraid up fraid up yuh self Inna yo own house eno... "

"Because.... It's your sister and it would be weird. "

He hummed and pulled me close. I was resting  my head on his chest with both legs laying on the couch.

His right hand on my ass as the other on his leg. We were watching moana on the TV. We soon heard a horn outside and our heads moved away from the tv.

"Mi a come. " tallia yelled as she held a sandwich in her hand.

"Gimmie a minute. " Eric said and got up and followed tallia and went outside.
~~~~~~~~~~