chapter 5: scarred to the bone

This is it guys this the the 5th chapter called "the mistake" i might be good it might not but i entered a writing competition  for ace_gamer_3 so i hope you guys wish me luck but now enjoy the story!

                                            Mittens pov:
I feel so tired, duncan where is he where you need him it's almost Christmas! _it is for the story guys_  stampy is making the Christmas tree but im too short to put the star on top im almost there NOW i see duncan i wanted to help stampy but duncan is much more important in my life i was staring at him he's so handsome i thought then duncan saw me i decided to be brave enough to go and talk to him as i walked to him he almost saw me i hid behind the tree that stampy is making, i sneaked _is that even a word? XD please correct me in the  comments lol_ up to him and i suprised him i was behind him then i screamed because he KICKED me ow.....

                                             Duncan's pov:
I felt some furry paw touch me it let out a HUGE scream i then looked behind me i saw mittens lying on the floor where i kicked her "mittens im SO SO sorry!" "Nah don't forgive me i felt kinda nervous when i did that" she laughed after a few seconds i laughed too i still felt kinda sorry for her  "want to go set up the decorations for the doghouse?" I said she didn't say anything for a second then she said "um.. sure!" "Great! Just meet us when stampy is asleep so he doesn't know that we will be gone" "pfffftt i sleep near stampy's bed so i know EXACTLY when stampy sleep's!" "Really?!" "Yeah.." she said  i couldn't help but stare into mittens beautiful emerald green eyes then there was some awkward silence i had to look away from mittens eyes  then she broke the silence by saying "do you have any brother's or sister's that isn't tamed by stampy?" "Oh uh no... not really i only have one brother and sister that stampy hasn't tamed but they are tamed to someone else." "Oh i see i'm sorry i said that..." when she said that i felt kinda sorry she sounded sad then i had a idea.....

                                          Mittens pov:
"I have a idea!" Duncan said "come with me." He said we were holding tails _it's like holding hand's_  he ran i couldn't keep up with him and he just kept ruuning "OWWwwwwwww!" I said "what is it mittens?" Hesaid then saw i had i cut right into the bone "what is this diamond sword doing here?!" I said while i was getting up from the ground "i think  i-it p-poi-poisons people" "ow,ow OW!!" i screamed "we need to go to the caring cat clinic!" "You think?!" I screamed as we ran to tell stampy lee came up to us "why is mittens getting hurt oh no she's poisoned!" "We h-h-have to get to the caring cat clinic! No waiting around!" I said we rushed to the caring cat clinic as fast as our little legs could go and finally we were there lee made splash potions of regeneration and healing he even got some milk to drink to make the poision go away then put some band aids on the scars i had when the sword hit me the potions of regeneration and healing helped me heal faster then feeling better overtime......

                                        Duncan's pov:
I was so scared mittens if was gonna die she came out with lots of bad aids and then i ran up to her "are you ok?!" I said "don't worry about me it's gross" she said "fine miss attitude!" I then laughed "ha,ha very funny." "MITTENS! MITTENS!" a familiar voice said "well got to go but i will still try to decorate the doghouse but i have to give the sword to stampy, also how do you think the dogs will act when the see the um ahem boo boos from today?...."

Whoo hoo! Wish me luck for the contest and shout out to Ace_gamer_3 and krissie44!