chapter 1 : meeting a new friend

Hey guys it's me Steffie and this is a new series of chappies about duncan and mittens so enjoy! |
Stampy's pov:
As i opened my jade green eyes to the very bright sunlight i saw a ferocious lee bear appear but, it was just a joke oh lee bear the jokes you play on us but nevermind that, as he gave me a cake i immediately toke a HUGE bite out of it but now its time to add someone in the love garden then run a race with lee bear and to pick a dog i wonder what the dogs are doing now...
Duncan's pov:
It was just a normal day today stampy picked me instead of all the dogs that he has and its me. Well at least i can spend all the time sitting here while lee and stampy are having fun wow stampy just wow

~10 minute's later~

Finally exeitment is happing but it might not be how i want it to be like fighting hit the target while still having fear, man thats fun but i wonder what stampy and lee are doing.........
Mitten's pov:
I saw this HUGE orange and white cat with green eyes and a bear trying to catch some fish dont know who they are friend or foe, i think i will have to try to fight the cat to see he was the one holding the fish i then attacked him got all of the fish then ran away after i heard the sound of a cat whining i now think he was a friend he was a cat and all but, i still dont trust him...

I know im so EVIL!!! XD but i want go leave it at a cliffhanger i started this chappie about 12:30 at night so i finished it at 10:08 so thats all guys byyeeee!