Roses Blum.

-When i first saw you,
I thought you were a rose who was waiting to blum,
even do you liked like you were withered i did not give up on you, i stood by your side and made sure you blum beautifully.

Once you started to blum, my eyes were full of passion and love, you were Everything i was missing from my life, Mellory.

From your beloved best friend, Crystal.-

"Is been years, dear Mellory.. i wrote this letter to you. i can't explain my love for you.. you will always be my favorite rose, such a beautiful blum.. and your lovely smell.. Your joy and happiness, your laughter and silliness, I'll never forget anything about you.. you have been my light from above heaven.", Crystal looked up at the sky and smiled.
"I love you." she said softly, as she tried holding her tears in.

3 years ago...
Crystal was walking around the daycare calmly.. She looked around, Looking at everyone's faces.. But still couldn't find the person she was looking for, until.. She heard a voice from behind her, "Crystal!, Skyyy!! Am over here!!". Crystal looked so fast behind her.. When she saw who it was, she immediately realized it was Mellory, her dear best friend. Crystal looked at her and then ran up to her ..opening her arms for a hug, when she reached Mellory she hugged her tightly, "Mellory! I missed you so much!" Crystal said sweetly in a soft voice.. Mellory looked Crystal with a smile on her face, "i missed you too!" she said gently and calmly.

Crystal looked at her.. As Mellory said "very much, more than anything!", Crystal was in love.. She never felt tjis loved before it was something rare for her, she smiled sweetly.. "Dear Mellory, you always make my day..". Mellory looked suprised.. "Is that sooo?? Let's go play in the daycare with all the KIDS!!!!!" she said while being super excited.

After some time Crystal and Mellory were playing with the kids in the daycare, Mellory looked at Crystal and noticed that she had a sad face, "Crystal," said Mallory.
"Hm?", Crystal looked at Mallory slowly..
"Shall we bomb the daycare with clown bombs?? OR SHALL WE SHOW THE KIDS MY BIG HAMMER!!!!" said Mallory very happily. Crystal looked at her quietly and replied, "You should use the clown bombs, they will make lots of suprises for the little ones!"..

Mellory looked at kids.. "if you say so!" she took out the clown bombs and throwed em on the day care.. They were alot fun for the little ones.. They were all smiling and having fun.. Just like Mellory was. All of em played happily Meanwhile Crystal sat in one place keeping her eyes on Mellory.. "my only happiness is you.." she mumbled while Looking at Mellory and making sure she was safe.

Crystal knew that Mellory was beautiful just like a rose, and that was able to blum beautifully even after so many hard times.. She never stopped believing in her. She loves her, her only friend.