Crystal.

Crysta always seemed weird, one cause she never went home and stayed in Mellory's daycare, two, she never ever talked about her family, three she always acted weird and had stuff that didn't want anyone to touch.

Yes, shes clever but still shes weird and mysterious. Soooo shall we go and explore her past together 👀.

Crystal age: 10. (P.C)

P.C: Brother!!!!

Soren: yes sissy?

P.C: can we go to the beach pleaseeee..

Soren: of course my little princess!

Crystal and Soren walk to the beach and is late at night, Soren couldn't say no cause he knows Crystal needs the ocean to stay calm. Is her home basically, but he knew something else would happen one day than just being a home to her.

P.C: woah!!! The beach looks pretty.. Specially the ocean. Never saw something so beautiful..

she went down her knees and touched the water, smiling softly.

Soren: yeah.. :)

he seemed worried and upset with a fake smile, like if something was wrong.

P.C: bubba, the ocean is very pretty like you ,

S: not more than my lovely sister, u were born to be a princess. A ocean or water princess!

P.C: really?!?!

S: yes, absolutely..

P.C: yayyy!!

At the moment she said that.. something very big hit the place and kingdom they lived in, made forests go on fire, destroyed house and even the royal castle.. whats worse it created the water waves to be high and within that, a tusnami. Soren quickly grabbed and carried Crystal and ran towards the castle, it was where their family was at.. They were the royal.. But as soon they came there, everyone was killed including their PARENTS. not by the disaster outside but by unknown people who were Standing to kill Crystal and Soren. All though it was so rough to see soren teleported Crystal in a safe place.. Into Someone's hands who could take care of her, leaving her the only one left or so, sadly her memory got deleted but sometimes she has flashbacks.. But remembers only soren, and is hoping to see him again, Standing, breathing, talking, alive.

She was handed to Aziel's family. Soren's besties family in more clear option, they took care of her till she moved into her own house at 18, but that wasn't it. She went to the daycare where she meet Mellory once again, her and Mellory were besties since 5 but Mellory had to move when she turned 8. Now she could Finally see her after years.

From there on, Everything started, but that isn't the only things about Crystal, she still loves the ocean but barley goes to see it.. Maybe Mellory and her should go on a walk around the beach.

Theres so much more to explore between our characters.

(in progress.)