daycare time!!!

Mellory was sitting all by herself on top of her daycare, where her house was on the top. She was Looking at thr kids with a smiles, keeping an eye on them and make sure they are protected.
Meanwhile she was sitting up, she saw Crystal playing with one of the kids. Mellory noticed and went down to Crystal , she tapped her AGGRESSIVELY on her shoulder and said, "THERE YOU ARE LITTLE SUNSHINE!!!!!!!!!" Crystal looked at Mellory , "O..oh!! Mellory! There you are! I was Looking for you all over your daycare."

Mellory smiled at Crystal and said, "next time, look up little sun!"
Crystal looked confused but got that in her mind. The kid that was with Crystal was a little boy with special abilities, he always wanted to stay in a daycare and play in there forever he loved it so much.. The kid name is Aquila, he was 5 years old.
Mellory recognised instantly who he was since she always saw him and alredy meet him. Mellory carried Aquila in her arms and said.. "LITTLE STARR!! HOW ARE YOU TODAYY???"
Aquila looked at Mellory and smiled.. "Am Amazwin!!!!! >:3"
Mellory smiled and patted him gently.. Later on went to play with Aquila while Crystal sat in one place looking at em.

Crystal was a very quiet but kind person, she only talked alot around the ones she trusted.. Like her crush.

yes.. she has BIG FAT. CRUSHHHHHHH.
on someone... While she sat and watched em , Mellory was having lots of fun and enjoying herself with little Aquila, both of em had such a beautiful happy bond.

They played for hours and hours.. full of enjoyment and most important .. FUNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but, Crystal still and sat and watched them.. she was more Looking at Mellory than Aquila, intensely..

After some time, It was the time that the daycare was closing.. Mellory left Aquila in his daycare room.. That room was a special room for kids like him and it had the people needed incase of emergency and checks up, so Aquila was safe. Mellory then headed back to Crystal.. She looked at Mellory.. And said, "where do you rest?".
Mellory looked at Crystal and smiled, "In my beautiful room, or where else? Pft-".
Crystal got confused,
"and where is that-?"
Mellory replied,
"up there, follow me!" she held Crystal's hand and flied up on the top of the daycare.. Then went inside of the wall.
Crystal looked and saw a kind of short Hallway and a door at the end,
"behind that door there is my room!"
Said Mellory in an happy tone.
Crystal slightly smiled..
"is that so? give me a tour of it!"
Mellory happily accepted and still held her hand and ran to her room.