An abrupt start

It's 4:00 pm, Delilah is downstairs to tell her mom that she started the water for her bath, but something is off, her mom standing silently with an eerie feeling surrounding her. Recently her mom has been through some drama and fights with her now divorced husband, Delilah only knows that her dad said they can't handle a child. Perhaps her mother is sad about was father said about Delilah? The mom abruptly starts to walk over to Delilah, she grabs her hand and starts speed walking to the bathroom where the water is running. Delilah is very confused and concerned by this, last time her mom dragged her like this she was brought in a room only to be hurt. Naturally Delilah started screaming and crying, she was terrified of what her mom might do this time. Delilah has been brought to the bathroom, she holds her bunny pinky pie close for support, next thing Delilah knows her face is being covered by her mom's hand and her hand pushes her head down into the water. for the next 30 seconds Delilah struggles to get out of the water until she bites on her mom's hand, when she does this Delilah's mom lets go. Delilah is scared of what her mom might do next, so she runs out of the bathroom, down the stairs, and outside. Still holding pinkie pie in her hand, she looks back and there her mom is, standing at the front porch holding a big gun, the gun shoots and just barely misses Delilah. Delilah trips over a mound of snow and falls down, dropping pinky pie ahead of her to the left, another gunshot goes and instead of Delilah it shoots her bunny, Delilah hears her mom screaming about the fact she keeps missing, but Delilah quickly grabs her bunny and runs out of there.