Lost and Found

Days pass and poor Delilah is still...asleep? Well, I'm not quite sure if she is sleeping anymore. Her flesh is pale and feels like leather, the blood is dry and the areas that have been ripped up is now rotten. No one has found her, no one even set up a search team, her mom didn't care enough to put up missing child posters. There Delilah was, left all alone, not even her bunny to comfort her. The truth that Delilah never knew was that no one cared about her, no one cared if she died all alone, Delilah didn't know she was a mistake, and no one wanted her. One day, by the time it's a bit warmer, two kids come out to play, they play tag, Simon says, and many others. The game that matters the most here is hide & seek, it had been round 4, it was the little boy's turn to hide, he goes to a pine tree to hide under, but when he looks inside, he sees a girl, a girl that's rotted, a girl with black cold skin and bones showing, a girl that looks dry and shriveled up, a girl with not much hair left on her head. He screams and runs to his friend, they both run home to tell the news to their parents. One of the parents go out to see what the little child was talking about, once found they immediately go home to call 911. Police and investigators show up, no one knows who the girl is. People take her in for an autopsy and find that there were many things that would've killed her, but the one that killed her first was blood loss. Her body was buried beneath a nameless gravestone, it's true that no one knew the girl. She was only 4 years old, so she didn't go to school. She'd never leave the house unless for punishment, and she'd only be locked out back, she would never be allowed to go anywhere. No one ever saw her. No one hosted a funeral or memorial, she was only a girl who lived and died, no purpose in life except to feel the wrath of pain.