Chapter 6:It begins

437's vision comes to life as he lifts his head up from his cushion and feels his head, he looks around the room with flashes of the previous night flooding into his head. He lays his head back onto his cushion feeling a little guilty, he's been thinking that ever since he had that moment with her he's been cheating on Camerawoman in a way. He's especially feeling bad because he's had a bunch of messages from Camerawoman asking him if he's ok and asking why he isn't responding to her.

He's also been getting messages from TVwoman asking him if he's ok with what happened between the both of them, he hasn't responded to any of her messages either.

At the moment he didn't want to do anything, he just wanted to lay in his bed for, well the rest of his life. He didn't know what to do at the moment, he loved Camerawoman a lot but at the same time he really also felt something for TVwoman. He kinda felt like he should talk to one of his friends about it, but at the same time he wasn't to sure it was the right thing to do.

After about 20 minutes of lying down and thinking about it he felt like it was the right time to get up, he jumps down from his bunk before realising he was the only one in the room at the moment. He walks towards the door and opens it before walking out shutting the door behind him, he walks down a hallway leading to the lounge room. Cameraman#437 walks into the large room and sits down in the same spot he did last time, there he sat hoping to clear his mind.

After awhile he got bored of thinking how to stop thinking so he got up and decided to take a stroll through the complex. He was trudging through the hallways until he felt a buzz in his head,"wanna hang? I finally got rid of 658 for a few minutes"-Speakerman#723, "yeah bro"-Cameraman#437, "S W E E T"-Speakerman#723.

723 messaged the coordinates of their meetup spot so 437 started heading to the location until he felt arms wrap around him, he looks back to see a purple screen with a >w< displayed on it. Completely surprised and flustered Cameraman#437 quickly jumps out of the grasp of TVwoman, TVwoman just takes it as sheer reaction and says "it's so nice to see you again". 437 just scratches the back of his head as he wasn't prepared at all for this interaction, "why haven't you been responding to my messages? I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable" she says looking down which kinda also made him think she looked cute. Just as he was about to respond he was gushed from the back yet again but this time by a different woman, "heeellooo handsome!" Camerawoman says. 437 stays completely silent as we was not prepared for this encounter either, in no time both girls notice each other and ask "what is SHE doing here" at the exact same time. Cameraman#437 just shrinks down As he realises there's probably gonna be a fight here.

Both girls kept staring at each other in silence before TVwoman say "what's your deal anyway? What are you to him?", Camerawoman just scoffs and says "I'm his girlfriend!". TVwoman is taken aback by this and looks at the Cameraman who is now sitting in the floor, "it's not true right?" She asks only to be met with silence. "I thought we had a connection!", Camerawoman then turns her gaze to 437 and says "WHAT!? What do you mean connection?". 437 just continued to stay silent so TVwoman said it for him, "we kissed". Camerawoman snaps her gaze back to the TVwoman in fury, "WHAT!?". This was now the time for him to speak up as 437 says "w-well technically I n-never really had a s-say in the kiss", both girls look at him before Camerawoman says "YOU FORCED HIM TO KISS YOU!?". TVwoman just shook her head and putting her hands up in defence, "no no! I thought he enjoyed it!".

Cameraman#437 just realised he was making things worse so he stood up and said "girls isn't there a way we can solve this without fight- "NO!" Both girls cut him off. Both girls kept arguing until they both looked at him and said "alright fine, who do you choose, me or her!?" At he same exact time. This is where 437 became a stuttering mess as his mind was exploding with thoughts on what to do, except...he didn't know what to do. As if god had heard he was in trouble and came to help, Speakerman#723 walks out from a corner and spots his buddy in a dangerous situation.

"437! Finally, there you are! I noticed you weren't showing up so I came looking for you" he says gesturing 437 to follow him, "o-oh yeah, sorry! Got caught up with something" Cameraman#437 says walking between the girls and over to Speakerman#723. Once they started walking away 437 looked back to see both girls had just given Up arguing and walked away.

Cameraman#437 just sighed and continued walking with his friend until 723 says "I know you probably don't want me to bring it up but what the hell just happened between you and those two?". 437 just sighs before saying "I feel like I can tell you this so I will", Cameraman#437 takes a deep breath before saying "I'm having a love crisis, last night I found out that TVwoman likes me and even though I'm already in a relationship I kinda like her too. But I still like Camerawoman a lot too. I wasn't planning on telling any of them what happened but today they found out, and in a pretty bad way. They kept yelling and arguing and kept asking me questions until they asked me who I liked more". Speakerman#723 took awhile to take that all in before saying "sooooo, what did you answer them with?", 437 just sighs before saying "I didn't, or I haven't yet...I honestly don't know" while putting his head in his hands. Speakerman#723 just pats his back and says "right now let's not think about that, right now let's have some FUN!", Cameraman#437 seems to brighten up as he lifts his head out of his hands and says " you know what? YEAH!" And they both run off to cause some mayhem.

-3 HOURS LATER-

Cameraman#437 and Speakerman#723 were currently running from the famous plunger Cameraman because they had called him the "AMAZING PLUNGER TOILET", (thankfully he wasn't chasing them in his glitch toilet). As they swerved a corner 437 had a head in collision with something, or someone? 437 shakes his head a bit before looking at the person he collided with and couldn't believe his eyes, IT WAS THE FAMOUS SPEAKERWOMAN!!!. Cameraman#437 stood up instant
Y and helped the female to her feet while stuttering like crazy trying to say sorry, Speakerwoman just tilts her head in confusion trying to piece together what he's saying until Speakerman#723 grabs 437's arm and says "DUDE, WE GOTTA GO!" Which makes him snap from his stuttering trance and zap through the hallway alongside his friend. Speakerwoman is left in a state of confusion as Cameraman#100 darts around the corner while yelling "OOHHH, WHEN I GET MY PLUNGERS ON YOU!".