Izuku Strife!

Tomoko Shiretoko, aka Ragdoll of the WWPC, is rushing up the ruined mountain along with her teammates Shino Sosaki, aka Mandalay, Ryuko Tsuchikawa aka Pixie-Bob, and Yawara Chatora, aka Tiger. Using her quirk, she can see there's someone amidst the rubble of what was once a much taller mountain. "Hurry, he is not going to last long!" She roars as her teammates climb as fast as they can.

Dodging falling rubble and fires, they race up the mountain for they are heroes, and someone's life is on the line. After several minutes and many scrapes and wounds, they finally reach the center of the decimated peak. There on the ground, a boy roughly 4 years old, horribly burned and covered in cuts, is found. They manage to get to him in time to start medical treatments. All were confused about how he even climbed up there and what destroyed so much of the mountain.

Thanks to their efforts, they were able to start evacuating him, but an ethereal figure froze them in their tracks. A man in his 20s stood there wielding a massive sword and a sad smile. "Protect my son Izuku. His mother and I were able to save him, but he will need the time to grow into his power. For now, let me see him one last time. Please?" Ragdoll didn't know why, but she knew he was a good man. She carried the wounded child to his ghostly father.

"Izuku, my son. I'm sorry, but Mommy and I did not survive. The spell should have helped you get to a world safe enough for you to grow into our powers. I have come to fulfill our last act as your parents. Farewell and grow Izuku Strife son of Cloud and Tifa. We love you so much and will watch over you until it is your time to enter the Lifestream." Said Cloud Strife as his hand touched his sons cheek, a pale green glow emitted from his hand into the boy, and in seconds, all wounds were gone. The four heroes tearing up at the dead fathers final act of love. "Thank you for finding him heroes. Please can you fill a foolish man's request and raise him? I hate to ask such a burden of four strangers, but I have no time to find anyone more suited to the task." All four cried as they agreed to his request.

The man smiled and kissed Izuku's forehead before disappearing into thousands of small glowing lights. "Welcome to the team Izuku Strife." Ragdoll whispered as she held the sleeping boy. The four made their way down the mountain and returned to their base. Their son in tow.

Years passed by, and when Izuku was 16, horror came to his four parents' lives. While he was away for training the summer camp that his parents ran with UA and were ambushed. His mother Tomoko kidnapped and little brother Kota was nearly killed if not for the rescue by a young girl with green hair and eyes known as Izumi Midoriya. But when the WWPC told him of it he for the first time in the years they had known him, he grew furious.

He disappeared, and it scared his mother's Ryuko and Shino as well as his little brother Kota. Tiger, while everyone believes he is a man, is a man due to the transition never letting Izuku call him father but mother as the three others. Yet Tiger was just as scared of what Izuku would do in his rage he had to go with the heroes as the rest were too wounded.

The night of the Kamino Ward incident, Tiger and the heroes found where Tomoko Shiretoko was being held and made to rescue her. But it was a trap. A near unbeatable villain was there, and he had mopped the floor with the heroes. Yet the only hero he killed was All Might, who had appeared to stop the LoV and this All For One. The other heroes were beaten, and the students of 1A were surrounded as the cameras caught the murder of All Might and systematic destruction of the heroes. However, worse yet was the student that had been kidnapped along with Tomoko one Katsuki Bakugo went insane at seeing All Might's death and joined the villains.

The villains cackled as they descended upon the students. "Hahahah, we will slaughter you brats once and for all. This society falls!!!" Roared Tomura Shigaraki as he and his squad launched into the battle. Katsuki Bakugo at his side. The student Izumi Midoriya was refusing to fall in battle as she fought valiantly and protected her classmates. But it was all for naught. She was beaten and nearly killed as her classmates were all knocked out. "Hahahaha, I told you deku. You are nothing but a useless freak bitch!!" Cackled Bakugo as he began to rush at the fallen blood covered student.