The Charybdis

Update
My aunt just messaged me about visiting her "again".  I don't know what she's talking about exactly..  I don't remember visiting her this year.  I called her and asked her watch she was talking about,  but she just spoke to me like I was the crazy one who forgot about visiting her last month,  but I never did.  The word "crazy" was thrown around a lot during that phone call,  but I don't care what she thinks of me,  I don't care that she wants me to see a psych,  she doesn't understand.  I look out my window and smile,  the Charybdis is standing there in the rain.  No umbrella,  wet clothes and all,  but it still comes by.  I've come to consider it as a friend,  the only one I've got.  Everyone else denies it's existence,  but that's what makes our friendship so unique to me.  The whiteboard in my room has tons of pictures I've stuck onto it,  including multiple photos I've taken if the Charybdis.  I've uploaded them to social media,  but people leave comments like  "there's nothing in the pictures"  and  "are you crazy?",  I really can't understand these people..  denying such an amazing anomaly and calling me a fraud.  I don't leave the house as much anymore,  nobody is worth my time,  all I do is study and document,  I don't even bother with these video essays anymore,  the last one I made was about the Charybdis,  but everyone called me crazy and said that my content was declining.  What a joke.