chapter 24.

Tae come downstairs and sit beside his mom.they Started talking about random things when Mrs Kim ask something and they both got serious....

"Tae, how was jungkook's day today,was everyone nice with him,I mean it's his first time and you know how's he very introvert","yes mom, don't worry everything is alright,he got friends with his bandmates and they all are nice people I know some of them and they are actually good, you know that's why I choose them for my baby"..Mrs Kim smile at her son and ask again...

"Oh, and did u talk to kook's parents, did they tell you something about wht happened","actually mom I totally forgot about this,(he massage his temple and continue)now that you remind I'll talk to them first and then will come to any conclusion..I'm not mad at them I'm just upset,how can they hide this big information from us mom, they knew how I was finding kookie like a mad person but still they didn't think to tell me,I'm upset mom".....

"Ooh my baby,(she hug him),I understand wht are you thinking,but think this from their perspective too, we are no-one to judge someone without knowing their reasons right,just try to talk to them"...

"Yes mom, I will don't worry,I'm not reaching any conclusion until I hear Everything from their mouth"..... Mrs Kim nod her head but her eyes got wide and she gasp loudly....tae immediately look-up to see his mom's face....he asked with concern voice...

"What happened mom, are you alright, what are you thinking","tae did they know we find kookie, and he is living here with us, OMG"..

Tae eyes got wide and he gasp too, they didn't think about this...they were too happy that they forgot about jungkook's parents....tae vigorously shake his head in 'no' and both mom-son duo got worried.....now they are thinking rationally so their past moments came into their mind when they were worried asf and finding jk with all their might...and to think about jeons could be in same situation like them....

Tae think for a while and said,"mom mybe kookie told them about him being here, but then why didn't they called me or they didn't come here to check upon their son"there's lots of questions running inside both of their brain...

"Ig let kookie Wake up and I'll try to ask him if he informed his parents or not".... Mrs Kim nod her head but she got call and went from there....tae too sit for a while with heavy heart...when guk come running towards him and sit on his lap......

"Dada mwe hwungly",guk asked with his cute puppy voice

"Ah, what my baby want,tell dada, dada will make you".....

Guk put his finger on his temple showing as he is in deep thoughts try to imitate his dramatic mama....he started jump on his dada's lap when invisible bulb light up on his head as dramatic as his mama....tae hold him from his waist so he don't slip while bouncing.....

"Dada, mwe wanth shtlwabely cake, shtlwabely ice-cweem, shtlwabely miwk shake"guk asked with his big sparkly eyes...tae laugh at his son's desperate plead and nod his head while guk bounce in happiness and give his dada kiss on his lips...