Club Night

9:20 PM

Chasity parks the truck and we walk into the long line. All the guys looks at us and tries to holler at us. Brittany flicks them off and I just whip my hair. Chasity give us the tickets and the vip arm band.

"Make sure you guys don't take the band of till we leave."

"Thanks hun." Three guys walks up and looks at me and Britt.

"Y'all are the thick pretty girls on Instagram right?"

"Haha if you want to say that, then yes."

"Can we take a picture with you ladies?"

"Sure." We get in between them and take a selfie with them. They give us a hug and go back into the front. Ten minutes later, we make it to the front and the guard looks at us.

"Y'all are with Chasity, right?"

"Yea. How do you know?" Britt asks.

"She always talk to me about it in the club and she showed me a picture, so yea. Y'all can come in. Have a good night." We smile and walk right in. 

9:40

The club is already lit and crowded. I see everybody dancing and grinding on each other. I feel Britt grabbing my ass and brings me next to her.

"Come on girl. Let's do a little whining."

"Yes mami." We start dancing and grinding on each other. One black guy records us and gets in between us two. We laugh and dance with him. Chasity is with another guy and dances with him. I smile and a guy touches my shoulder.

"Can I buy you a drink?"

"No, but you can buy yourself some mints." I hand him a dollar and he storms away. Brittany hits me.

"Why you said that to that poor guy?"

"He has a wedding ring. Nope."

"I taught you well." We start dancing again and a guy comes on stage. 

"Wassup everybody? Ready to turn dafuck up tonight!!?!?" Everybody screams the guy continues.

"We have some good rappers and rnb artist out here tonight. Some of you guys know some of them.Tonight will be the most dope club concert we ever had in Atlanta Georgia!!" Everybody screaming and everybody starts coming toward the stage. "I think everybody knows these two gentlemen, well featuring another rapper. They were 3, then it shortened to two, but these two are shining in the music industry right now. I need everybody who's sitting down to get up out ya seats, AND WELCOME THE SOUTH SIDE FINEST, AUDACIOUS 2!!!!" The lights go off and the beat drops quick. All the ladies are screaming and fogs appear. Two guys jump on stage starting with their second hit, "Heavy". $tevie starts his verse and everybody starts rapping with him. Me, Britt and Chasity twerks to the song.

"Two rules, rule #1 before you pass herbs nigga ask first. And #2 before you steal my flow I appreciate it if you ask firstttt niggaaaa!" Everybody starts singing the hook.

"All of my soldiers are  ready you know are my soldiers is ready, ben g's on ben g's is heavy, man ben g's on ben g's is heavy. I'LL NEVER SELL MY SOUL FOR THE DOPE, LALA, LET EM KNOW!! x1" I start twerking on Chasity and Young Buck starts his verse. The hooks comes up again after he finished his verse. Stevie smiles at the crowd and screams, "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, MEET ALEX!" Alex comes out rapping his verse. The crowd gets louder. I look at Alex performing. He is wearing a black Bape plaid shirt with gold chains and ripped black jeans with costumed black and white air force 1's. He has a little naps and is wearing some black shades. He starts coming closer to the front and starts jumping and going wild with Stevie and Buck. Alex is so fucking fine. He takes off his glasses and throws it into the crowd. He has a brown skin complexion and has perfect teeth. Brittany shakes me.

"IT'S YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND ALEX! HE'S LOOKING GOOD TONIGHT!" I didn't say anything, I was stuck looking at Alex.  He continues rapping and looks my way. He sees me and smiles. I gasps and he starts rapping again. My heart is beating out my fucking chest. Stevie starts the hook again. Everybody is jumping and going crazy and I start smiling my ass off. The song ends and Alex throws a peace sign to the crowd. Stevie grabs some fans hands and they do the same. Alex shakes some and leaves the stage my walking through this black curtain behind everything. Young Buck talks to the crowd. Buck (Real name Brooks Campell) is 17 and Stevie (Steven Autumns) is 20. They had another member name Explicit Papi (Calvin Wise), but he quit and left them with nothing, but these two are doing better.

"WASSUP ATLANTA!!" The ladies screams and the fellas hollers. He smiles and Stevie talks.

"HE SAID WHAT THE FUCK IS UP ATL?!?!" The crowd gets louder and me, Britt and Chasity screams. Brittany screams when the crowd got silent so they can talk.

"Stevie you are my babydaddy!!!!" He looks our way and laughs. Steve is actually cute as well. They both are. Stevie has a cute smile too.

"You my babymama baby." He smiles and Brittany almost falls back so I get behind her. He laughs again and talks in the mic.

"We are really happy to be here tonight. We promise that we are gonna make this place the littest place in Georgia tonight, but we can't do it alone." Buck talks.

"Right now, we want all the ladies the scream and the end of three. ONE, TWO, THREE!!!" The place shakes, all the ladies screamed to the top of their lungs. Stevie covers his ears and Buck pretends that he fainted. Stevie chuckles.

"Alright I know we gonna suck at this. I want all the niggas in this bitch, to HOLLER!!" The guys starts stumping and yelling. Young Buck helps them and Stevie takes off his glasses and takes off his jacket.

"Since we got y'all turnt, we gonna keep it up. DJ hit it!!" 

Alex P.O.V

1 hour  later

It's almost my time to go back on stage. Mickey jumps on my back. 

"Bruh you ready!? That crowd is on fire tonight man!"

"I know right?!?! This is like the loudest crowd I have ever seen. This is why I love performing down here."

"Yea man. What happen to Liah?"

"She had some important meeting to attend. She'll be back here in the morning."

"Y'all cute together man. Happy for you Alex." I smile.

"Thanks Mick. Hope you find somebody good."

"I should find somebody in here tonight because there are a lot of pretty ladies in here."

"Alex! Five minutes!" 

"Alright!"

"Imma go and get ready, make sure the crowd is hot when it's my turn, alright?"

" I got you."  We dap each other and I look at my phone. Liah sends me a little message saying, "Baby I hope the concert is going well. I have bad new tho. I won't be able to make it tomorrow morning. I'm sorry baby I promise that I will make it up to you when we get back home. Love you pookie <3 :*" Well damn I'm not gonna see her at all. I sigh and checks my clothes. Who was that girl that was staring hard at me? She looks cute...cute as hell. Blah....let me stop and get ready. I do a quick prayer and Meek Mill comes off stage.

"Got em ready for you! Turn up!"

"Thanks!" I get my mic and I wait for my introduction.

"Everybody, get ready for the  nigga who has a clean, but bitter tongue. The nigga who be having girls crawl to his feet. The nigga who is taking over the rap. GIVE IT UP, FOR LIL ALEX!" I kiss my necklace my dad gave to me when I was little and I walk through the curtain.