Keep in touch.

Alex P.O.V

"Baby chill!" I said to her while she was licking my ear. I look up and see Aaleeyah no where in sight. Damn she must have left while Liah was messing with me. I feel Liah's phone vibrate next to my hip.

"Ugh baby I'll be right back okay. It's a business call."

"Alright I guess." She smiles at me and walks back to the lounge chairs. I roll my eyes and look into the dancing crowd. Everybody looks happy and turnt up. I see one of the 3 baddies that we were talking to are twerking on some guy. It's Aaleeyah. Her ass is going up and down, side to side, clapping together. She's fine as fuck....what the fuck am I saying?!?! I need to stay in my lane. She cute, but not as fine as Liah. But her ass is so fucking big and looks juicy. I bite my lips and shakes my head. I walk over to her and tap her on her shoulder. She looks at me with a "what do you want nigga?" face.

"Hey Leeyah."

"Hi Alex."

"I'm sorry for what happen over at the bar. I was just flir-"

"Save it, it's not that serious to me. It's all good."

"You sure?"

"Yea it's okay." She starts to walk away, then I bring her back to me.

"I was wondering if we can dance together, since I'm right here."

"I don't think that would be a good idea."

"Why wouldn't it be? We're just friends dancing."

"Oh we friends?" I chuckle.

"Yea I mean if you don't wanna be friends..."

"We can, but I don't think that we should dance together."

"Why?"

"You forgot that you have a girlfriend here that you can dance with."  I roll my eyes.

"She's on the phone right now. Come on please?" The song turns the Justin Bieber, "Hold Tight". I look at her and walk closer to her.

"Please, just this one song. Imma be leaving tomorrow and I just wanna have fun tonight. Just as friends, dance with me?" I give her a sad dog face. She starts laughing and I poke my lip out.

"Fine FINE. Just don't try any funny shit."

"I won't." She starts whining her ass against me, making me get a little hard. I look down at her ass and it's just...ugh. I just wanna smack it, rub it, it's making me horny as fuck right now. She's just thick. I bring her back up and she starts grinding slowly against me. My dick is getting really hard and she wraps her arms around my neck. I grab her hips and grind with her. She looks at me while biting her lips. I grind on her harder just to see how she gonna act. She lets out a small mini moan. I smirk and move my hands lower so I can feel her booty. She slaps my hands and looks up at me.

"No you can't touch there." I roll my eyes and she drops it low on me, coming back up slowly while she's rolling her hips. I see Neon, Brooks and the rest of them cheering at me. I flick them off and she grind on me again. She comes closer to me and grabs my boner. 

"Mmm shit."  I close my eyes and bite my bottom lip. She whispers in my ear.

"Our dance is over." She pushes me and I fall on the floor. Girls look at me and starts feeling on me. Liah comes over on top of me and pushes them away.

"Leave my baby alone you bitches!" All the girls roll their eyes and walk away. I get up and she looks at me with a frown.

"What the fuck were you doing with that bitch?" 

"We were just dancing Liah damn! And she 's not a bitch. You acting like a bitch right now!"

"Oh really!?" Before she starts yelling, her phone vibrates again. She looks at it then back at me.

"You are really lucky that I have to go to another meeting."

"A meeting? Twelve at fucking night?!?!" My temper is rising rn.

"Yep. Goodnight Alex I'll see you back in L.A" She walks away from me. I walk back to the lounge, throwing everybody out. Stevie comes back and sits next to me.

"Bro, what the fuck happen with y'all just now?"

"She saw me dancing with Aaleeyah now she mad. And she has a meeting right now at twelve. Who dafuck has an important meeting this fucking late?!? Nobody!" I punch the wall and he stops me.

"Chill nigga! Look, it's probably just a meeting at a coffee shop bruh. Ain't nothing to work about Al. Just chill, relax it's our last night here let's just make the best of it."

"You right. I'm sorry man."

"It's all good, but aye imma go and roll up a joint. Wanna come and smoke with me?"

"Naw I been sober for like a year, not tryna mess it up."

"Well alright. Call me if you need me." He gets up and walk outside. I hear yelling outside so I get up to see what's going on. I see Brittany and Leeyah in a small circle, calming Chasity down.

"Chasity, what's going on?"

"Jamal is not answering my calls! I don't even know what's going on at home!!" Aaleeyah pats her back.

"Don't worry everything is fine at home I know it."

"NO! Move Leeyah you are making me mad."

"I'm tryna help your ass out so you chill."

"Bitch get the fuck out my face! Not the time right now!"

"A bitch!! Oh hell no you got me fucked up." She takes her heels and earrings off and the guys get between the two. I jump in and back Leeyah up and go over to Chasity. She looks at me with an evil glare, so I back up.

"Look, chill out okay? Both of y'all!"

"No. I'm going home to check on my kids. Let's go NOW!" Chasity storms out the club and her friends followed her out. Neon looks at me.

"I got Britt's number though. You should get Leeyah's before she leaves."

"Yea. Leeyah wait!!" I run to her.

"Leeyah hold up!" Fans grabs me by my shirt, trying to get me to talk to them. I rip my shirt off, exposing my abs. They go crazy and I break free from them. I go out the club and see Aaleeyah walking to the car. 

"Leeyah!" She turns at me and her mouth opens. 

"Yes?" She looks at my body.

"I just wanna know if I can have your number?"

"Um Alex, I don't know."

"I just wanna keep in tou-" Fans starts grabbing me, rubbing on my chest and security guards breaks them up. I start screaming.

"Leeyah!!" She gets in the truck and they back up and leave quickly. I sigh and the fans go back inside. I look again and the car is gone. I storm back in the club.