Another Dimension - IV - Rewritten

The mysterious woman was wearing a white coat and black stockings. The coat has long sleeves that reach down to her wrists and it appears to be buttoned up at the front. On top of this, she is wearing black stockings which cover most of her legs and feet. The colors of the outfit is mostly shades of white and black, with some hints of grey as well as brown for the tie accessory

The shocking thing was that she looked like their Ino but with short hair and looked younger than her but what caught some of the adult attention was the weird aura around her hair. They kept looking between their Ino and the other looking alike Ino who suddenly appeared. A snicker was heard when it soon turned into a big laugh.

Both Ino's were laughing at their reaction and their confused faces expect for some who remembered the content of the invitation. The reason why B!Ino wasn't confused is because was one those that remembered who was gonna escort them and was excited to meet her.

After calming down, M!Ino walked up to Naruto and greeted him. "Greetings, Hokage-Sama. My name is Ino Yamanaka, and it is my great honor to be your guide in this new dimension. I have lived here all of my life, and I know its secrets and wonders like the back of my hand. I look forward to showing you all that this dimension has to offer. I will be escorting you around the place and to where you will be staying. I will answer any questions you may have"

M!Ino introduced herself formally and Naruto finally remembers what was written in the letter he received. 'When you arrive, someone named Ino Yamanaka will be there waiting for you to guide and give you a tour around the place.' Naruto smiled at her warmly and introduced himself "Nice to meet you Ino-san, I'm Naruto Uzumaki and the seventh Hokage" B!Naruto didn't want to appear rude and informal thus he added -san to her name even though it sounds weird especially when it comes to Naruto.

M!Ino was looking at Naruto hair for too long that she almost laughed again but held it in since first impressions are important. The Naruto in her world has longer hair thus it looks funny to her. M!Ino nodded and said "well then shall we go now?" everyone gave a nod and they started walking. Sasuke, Naruto, Shikamaru were walking beside M!Ino since they wanted some answers and information while the others were behind them chatting. They asked about their technology, the evolution of the village and the rouge shinobis and many more.

Naruto looked at M!Ino and asked "M!Ino-san if you don't mind me asking how old you are exactly?" M!Ino chuckled and decided to mess wit them. Its not like she will lie but its always fun when people ask her age. "39!"

The silence was so thick that you can cut it with a knife. M!Ino looked behind, waiting for their reaction and smiled sheepishly. The silence was cut by various of shouts, minus some adults who just looked taken aback at her youthfulness, then again Tsunade is in her 70s but looks so young thus weren't really surprised. "WHAT!?/EHH!?" It was the children who were the most surprised since they haven't meet anyone that looks young beside their Fifth Hokage.

Tsunade looked down and grinned evilly at the idea that just came in her mind. Maybe she can ask M!Ino of the technique she used for both her youthfulness and hair. She was one of the people who sensed the weird aura in/around her hair. 'It's nice to still be able to look young at this age' M!Ino thought and put her hand on her cheek like how a mother would look at her children.

The females in the group wanted to ask her about what type of skin care she use of how she can still look so young but they decided against it, in case their invading her privacy or something, beside they didn't wanna look desperate. While they were walking, Sakura remembered something from the letter and decided to ask M!Ino about it. "M!Ino-san in the letter that we received it was said that your world is different from ours but how so?" Sakura asked a question that most wanted to know.