0. Divergent

enjoy

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩  

"Did you know? Her parents were killed last week"

"Really?"

"Yeah, Poor thing."

"Right? And I heard the killers were never found"

♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

I sat up and opened my eyes breathing heavily and sweating
like crazy.

Goddamn nightmare.

Standing up, walking straight to my dresser to take clothes to wear.

I usually wear my dad's clothes since they fit me comfortably but this day and also tomorrow is different.

Today I take the Aptitude test, it will tell me which faction to go to. But I think I already know which one I'm choosing.

Taking my mother's gray dress and gray coat I walked up to my bathroom and took a shower.

♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

After getting ready I walked up to my parent's door taking a breath before opening it.

Teens the same age as me were leaving their homes to go take the same test And I walked with them to where the test is held.

♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

I walked inside the test room looked at the test administrator she had dark brown hair and tan skin. She took a quick glance at me before looking back to what she was doing.

"Sit" Is the only thing she said to me.

I sat down on the chair then she comes over to me handing me a small glass with a transparent liquid inside. It looks like water, but it's probably some type of drug.

"Bottoms up" She says I slightly furrowed my eyebrows but drank it anyways.

♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

Opening my eyes in shock as the woman shook me to wake me up taking a hold of both my shoulders she got me to get up.

"Come on, you gotta leave before a supervisor comes. "

"Wait, tell me my test results first. "

"Dauntless..." I furrowed my eyebrows tightly.

"..And Erudite. And Candor"

"You're kidding. That's not possible" I said in disbelief.

"No. not impossible just extremely rare. They call it "Divergent". You can't tell anyone about this. Not even your parents"

♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

And so I went home earlier than the others, quite a peaceful walk even with the staring of the abnegation that seemed to remember me.

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩  

I couldn't find any good Eric Coulter x reader books so I thought I'd make one lol.