Their early bonding

(ALSO THIS STORY IS ONLY AKUJIN'S POV)

As i walk through the halls of the palace i come across Ryūjin in her study hall.
"Why hello my love what are you doing?" I ask her as i pull her into a warm embrace.
"Nothing..." she answers, a bit weird but I shrug it off
"Alright" I can't wait for a night filled with embraces and cuddles.

I continue to paint her on my papers.

What Ryūjin looks like:

⚠️START OF SMUT⚠️

I hear the door to my office open, i hide my papers under my bag and turn around to see Ryūjin standing there. She takes off her kimono and rubs my crotch, her curly black hair flowing in the air by the gentle breeze from the open balcony door. She slowly kisses me passionately as she rubs my crotch. She soon digs her hand into my pants and grab my shaft stroking it gently. "Ryūjin..." I say as I cup her ass.
I take off my shirt and pants. Only wearing my socks and boxers. She takes off her bra letting her boobs fall lose. I cup them with my hands rubbing them together i suckle gently on her nipples, that finally got her to speak.
"Ah~ Akujin~" she moaned as i take off her panties. I put a dog collar around her neck and put her on the ground. She satt on her knees. "Go on don't you want this?" She immediatly removed my boxers and her eyes widened att my member's size. "Go on suck..~" I ordered as she took my length into her mouth and began to bob her head back and forth. "Good girl take it all." I said as she continued to suck. "You want me to fill your throat with cum right?" I asked, she nodded eagerly. She went faster and faster until I climaxed inside of her mouth. "Oh it tastes so good.." she moaned... "i want more.." she ordered. "Lay down in bed and spread your legs." I ordered. She did as I said, i placed my face between her legs and licked her clit.
"Oh Akujin..~" She moaned as I began to shove my tongue in her pussy
"You taste so sweet my beloved Ryūjin...~" I said as I heard someone approach the door. I hid underneath the quilt and acted like I was cuddling Ryūjin. "Your highness? Oh is she asleep?" A servant asked. "Yes she is and I would like if you left us alone." I said "i'm afraid you might need to wake her it's important." The servant said. "Hey Ryūjin wake up" I said softly as she pretended to wake up. "Yes? Oh Matilda i'll be there as soon as I get dressed" she said. The servant left the room. "Why did you say that? We have just started with the sexual pleasure we have been craving for months." I whined
"I'm sorry but i'm very busy tonight..." she said. "Okay... Maybe tomorrow?" Before I could say anything she was out of the door dressed in her dress. "Why must she always be busy...?" I asked myself. I layed down and fell asleep. i woke up when I felt the sunlight on me.