DAY 2

the next day, the losers all hung out again, being introduced to all of the fun things at the camp.

first, early in the morning, was breakfast. they all headed to a giant cafeteria with a fun vibe to it, waiting outside of the doors to be let in.

the group spoke to one another, which was interrupted by a hard laugh.

"woah, henry wasn't fuckin' lying!" said the psychopath himself, patrick hockstetter.

"what the hell are you doing here?" beverly asked, crossing her arms. "i didn't know weapons were aloud at camp."

"oh, shut your fuckin' mouth, slut, you don't scare me."

"i'm not a slut, you rotten skank. go fuck yourself," she said sourly, and patrick's grin dropped, turning into an ugly frown as he scoffed.

"see you losers around," the teen said, walking backwards and away. richie flipped him off.

"you okay, bevvie?" asked ben. she smiled.

"i'm fine. he's real fucking annoying."

"how did h-huh-henry know we were here?" bill asked. everyone turned to him, except richie, whose gaze fell to the floor and everywhere except bill.

"what?" asked stanley.

"w-well, patrick said 'henry was r-ri-right' when he came up to us," bill pointed out.

"hm. i dunno. i didn't know he was here," said beverly.

"i don't think anyone did," said mike.

"i wish they weren't," eddie groaned. "hopefully they stay the fuck away from us."

"i wonder if those other assholes are here too," beverly suggested.

"they're not as bad as h-heh-henry and patrick. the belch guy one time apologized to me for sss-s-something henry did," bill chuckled. beverly nodded.

"well, that's good at least," she said. "hopefully they won't join in on the tormenting as they usually do."

"seriously," said ben. eddie glanced up at richie, nudging him with his elbow. richie smiled down at the boy.

"yeeeeees?" richie asked longly.

"why are you so quiet?" asked eddie, everyone listening.

"it's seven in the fuckin' morning, i wanted to sleep in!" richie complained.

"that's what happens when you show up to camp," stanley said with a shrug. richie groaned.

"whaaatever. worth it. i'm still gonna fall asleep every afternoon though."

beverly chuckled, and loud music blasted inside of the building they were at. some kids threw open the door, and everyone filed in, looking for the table with their leader at it. beverly and richie snuck away and sat with the others, though.

the entire day was fun, but very exhausting. they had lots of free time, however, and the losers found a small area where you could chill and relax and winded down there for thirty minutes to an hour.

sitting on the couches, richie was fast asleep on eddie's shoulder, and the rest of the group held conversation. beverly was silently cautious the whole time of any incoming asshole that included themself in the bowers gang.

eventually, the group got up to head over to the snack shop, targeting getting some ice cream.

"jesus christ, t-th-th-that slide is huge," bill chuckled, checking out the water slide as they walked past it.