The Arrival

Mortal Kombat: Arc Edition.

Disclaimer: This is a fictional fan-made story. I do not own any of the properties and/or characters that are shown, or read, in this story. The only characters I claim ownership are the ones that I have created for narrative purposes, i.e. OCs. They all belong to their respective owners, though I suggest you check out these properties to both quench your own curiosity and to support the creators. If you see any spelling, grammatical, or narrative errors please let me know. I also allow constructive criticism for it allows me to better my writing skills and to make this story better. If you have some requests please let me know and I will go over them, but don't go overboard with the requests. So please, DON'T BE A DICK IN THE COMMENTS and say my story is crap, thank you and enjoy.

The Arrival.

Jaune walked the woods of Emerald forest, wandering for no reason. Perhaps to get lost, to look for Grimm? He doesn't know, not anymore that least. All he knew was that his life was ruined, all because he faked a stupid piece of paper.

He turned around to see Beacon Academy in the distance. He couldn't go back. He could never go back. He wasn't welcomed there anymore, those he thought were his friends abandoned him. The elders of the Arc family exiled him and took Crocea Mors from him. All while his parents and sisters, minus Saphron, did nothing to protest that decision.

Honestly he believed it was for the best as he never belonged there in the first place. Still, he had no idea why he was out here. The blonde then frowned as he remembered the day when he got kicked out.

FLASHBACK

Jaune was currently sitting at headmaster Ozpin's office, with said man and headmistress Goodwitch looking at the young man. Both of them were giving him a look of sympathy. 

"Mister Arc, do you know why I called you here?" Ozpin asked, though he already knew the answer. He also knew that Jaune knew as well.

"Because of my fake transcripts sir." It was more of a statement than a question. 

Ozpin nodded at the blonde before speaking. "I have recently gotten word from the council…." Ozpin paused for a bit. "And they have ordered me to have you removed from Beacon effective immediately." He finished his sentence. Though it was obvious that was something he didn't want to say.

"I understand sir. I'll pack my bags." Jaune simply said in defeat. 

"For all it's worth Mister Arc, I am truly sorry." Ozpin said.

Jaune said nothing as he got up and left. Not bothering to look at Ozpin and Glynda for the last time.

FLASHBACK END

After that trip to memory lane, Jaune continued to walk many more miles into the forest before he managed to reach the temple that the first years reached to collect their relics. He smiled as he walked from pedestal to pedestal, placing his hand on the middle one, the biggest one, as he remembered the day teams JNPR and RWBY first met and fought together.

His smile soon turned into a frown as his mind went to the moment they betrayed him. The people he thought would have his back, simply walked out on him. Letting him become a victim of the insults and the assaults from other students. Weiss simply called him a coward and a fraud. Pyrrha didn't acknowledge or speak to him, actively avoiding him. Yang even threatened him if he got too close to Ruby. While the red reaper didn't even bother to look him in the eyes. Hell, Ren even did the same thing to him but with Nora. And lastly, Blake, someone he had actually gotten close to, betrayed him as well. However, unlike the others, Blake did nothing. She didn't ridicule him or assault him, she just stood there on the sidelines, watching. Doing nothing.