𝟖

ʜᴀʏʟᴇʏ' ᴘᴏᴠ

" can you smell them" Rebekah asked as we walked further into the woods " yes were so close" I said as we continued walking " we better be soon my heels are giving up" Rebekah said annoyed " nobody told you to wear fucking stilettos" I said annoyed as she flipped me off.

We reached a barn and there was a girl hiding her body in a dusty looking sheet " hey hey don't fear me I'm like you but pregnant" I glowed my yellow eye " you can be one of me but you can murder me" she spat.

" No look I'm royalty" I said pulling my shirt down showing my birthmark that Klaus said was a werewolf clan of royalty " Oh my god" she said " Jackson has been looking everywhere for you" She sat up.

Rebekah threw her a clean blanket with some clothe, she got up and changed as we turned around to give her privacy, she grabbed my shoulder "Jackson is going to be so happy" she said with a smile.

" what's your name" I asked "Clara" She replied " Hayley" I gave her my name " Rebekah pleasure to meet you" Rebekah said with a smile. Clara brought us to the back of the barn where a young man sat down with a guitar in his hand.

They were having a bonfire " Hey Jackson! look who I found" Clara cooed he stopped playing the guitar and got up " is it her" he asked " yes yes it is" Clara said, he walked over to us.

" I'm Jackson" with a warm smile he reached his hand out " uhh Hayley" I replied, he looked confused " trust me it's her" Clara said " how about we go inside" He said " sure" I said.

Rebekah pulled me next to her " it's ok Bex" I assured her " His not going to hurt me" I said " Fine but I'll be hearing everything" She said giving Jackson a warned look.

I followed him inside, it was warm and cozy " so Jackson, your the wolf that was watching over me" I said breaking the silence " yea I am, it was hard finding you Andrea" He called me another name.

" excuse me what" I shook my head " Your name is not Andrea" He arched his eyebrow " it's Hayley Marshall" I said " uh how your name is Andrea Labonair" He walked over to a night stand and passed me a book.

I opened it and saw my parents name and under their names it said " Andrea Labonair born June 6, 2005" what the actual fuck " you were adopted and you I'm pretty sure that you know that but your real name is Andrea but if you prefer Hayley then we shall respect that" He said.

" Yeah I prefer Hayley" I said with a smile " so uh Hayley when we were kids our uh parents... were friends and they basically arranged us to get married but your parents uh died and you became an orphan I've spent everyday trying to find you" He explained.

" wait what my parents died" I said shaking my head " I thought you knew" He said " No I never knew I just thought they disowned me" I said wiping away tears from my face.

" Uh no they got killed I'm sorry that you didn't know but Hayley you are to marry me" He said " I'm sorry are you drunk" I laughed it off " No your supposed to be my wife but your pregnant and carrying Klaus the great evil's baby" He said seriously.

" Don't talk about the father of my child like that, alright" I snapped at him. I know Klaus was evil but nobody is going to talk about my kid's dad like that and when I say nobody I mean nobody, maybe I can talk a few bad things but my child will never hear all this horrible shit that they say about he or she's dad.

" I'm sorry I didn't want to offend you" He apologized, why am I surprised that one men in my life actually apologized to me " it's ok" I said " do you need anything is your baby ok" He asked.

" I'm good he or she is good too" I said with a warm smile, He put his palm up " may I " he said putting his palm close to my bump " ah no" I moved back " Her or his dad hasn't felt their kick or anything not like their kicking...they do a little movement but it's not big wow" I started pacing.

" I completely understand you want the dad to be first to feel your babies kick, how many months are you" He understood " 3 month about to be 4 month in 4 more weeks" I told him.

" you know we have a hospital here, theres midwifes they can help you when the baby is coming or they can check for the gender" He told me " oh I would love to find out the gender of this Lucifer child" I joke around.

" Great" He exclaimed " Listen Hayley we are your family, but we can't stick to our human form until the next full moon, you are there Queen and you have to help us please and your baby will have a pack to protect her or him" He said.

Ding ding ding!

An Idea popped into my head, first I just found my family and I'm rather happy, second I could have a werewolf pack army to protect me and Klaus's baby, third I am their queen what! and fourth I don't have a fourth.

" Fine I will help you guys but Klaus isn't going to like this" I caved in " planning that he won't like it us wolfs do not mess with blood sucking vampires" His tone got bitter.

" Then you are going to have to get along with the father of my child" I chirped " I'll try" He said " How about a dinner next full moon and we will find a way to get you guys to be your human self deal?" I arched my eyebrow " deal" he said.

" well the good night Jackson" I said walking out " goodnight Hayley" he said. I closed the door and found Rebekah talking to some blonde guy " Hayley this is Oliver" Rebekah introduced him.

" Hi I'm Hayley" I said " Oliver your the chick that is going to break our curse right" He spoke in a deep tone " Yes I am, but Bex we should get going" I said looking at Rebekah.

" bye blondie" Oliver said " Bye Oliver" Rebekah said as we began walking to the car " So like after you break your families curse can you let me sleep with Oliver" She asked " ew Bex and yes you can do whatever you want with him, as long as I don't walk in" I said jokingly.

" Good" she said, we reached the car "Hayley watch out" Rebekah yelled before she got knocked out " Oh my god Rebekah" I walked over to her but then I felt someone hit me hard in the head.