𝟏𝟗

ᴋʟᴀᴜꜱ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

I vamped sped into the kitchen were everyone were gathered around talking " Niklaus" Elijah says as soon as he sees me. No shit he is staring at me like if I grew a pair of 4 eyes, its probably because I roamed around the whole bayou looking for Hayley.

" The witches took Hayley, Davina start that locator spell now!" I demand, everyone starts getting up and moving around. Davina runs upstairs " I'll go search for her" Rebekah says vamping out the house.

" Niklaus sit down and drink something, we will find her" Elijah says " DO NOT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN MY CHILD IS IN THE HANDS OF THOSE WITCHES!" I yelled loudly, I'm losing my fucking minds.

" Calm down" Marcel says walking towards. Davina walks into the room in a hurry, she starts setting everything up. She closes her eyes " She's in.....the graveyard" Davina says moving her head unsure " She's there, she's in the graveyard" Davina's eyes flew open and looks straight at me.

I vamped out the house in a hurry.

I do not have time to waste.

As I'm getting closer, I can hear Hayley's screams from a mile.

ʜᴀʏʟᴇʏ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

I open my eyes and see 3 heads staring down at me " She's awake" the young girl from the harvest witches says, I look around, I'm at a church.

I feel the shorts under my dress wet, like if I fucking peed myself " Where am I?" I say confused " Hayley you are going into labor, it's almost time....we need your baby" Genevieve says looking down at me " I'm not letting you keep my baby you bitch" I snarl sitting up " Sit her down" Genevieve demands.

I feel 2 arms on my elbows pulling me down, 2 arms on my ankles holding me down " LET GO OF ME!" I yell kicking my legs trying to gather my strength. I'm weak really weak and I feel like i'm dying.

" It's time" I hear Genevieve say loudly " NO...NO.....LET GO OF ME!" I say with angry tears dripping down my eyes. I feel them dragging me up the stairs until my body is aching with pain.

I close my eyes as tears come out of it. 

I feel my body being lifted onto a wooden table with a white clothe under it " Listen to me Hayley, as much as you hate me this baby is coming out now or nothing, just start pushing please" Genevieve says in a calm tone.

" I-I-I never done this before" my voice is shaky now " you did practice didn't you?" a blonde girl says " please give her a break she's 18" Genevieve says rolling her eyes " I did practice" I said shaking " good just breathe and push" Genevieve.

" what so you can take my baby away... GOD!" I yell as another contraction hits me " You need to push" Genevieve says louder " No" I reply swallowing my own saliva.

Until I feel another contraction " I can't do this" I whisper to myself " Either you push it out or we rip it out of you" Genevieve threatens.

" Fine...I'll do it" I cave in. They throw a blanket over my legs.

I close my eyes and say a little prayer in my head.

I hear a door barge open, I sit up and turn my head.

Klaus.

He smashes the two body guards head together.

" push" Genevieve says as the two harvest girls make Klaus fucking levitate then pin him to the wall beneath me. 

I turn my gaze back to Genevieve and then I start pushing. 

This hurts like hell, my mouth flies open with a tormenting scream gushing out of me " Keep going your doing great" Genevieve says praising me.

" I WILL KILL YOU ALL" I hear Klaus scream in anger " PUSH" Genevieve continues and I continue screaming and pushing.

Sweat starts coming down my forehead, my fingers grip the raggedy blanket " WHEN YOUR SCREAMING IN PAIN IT WILL BE MUSIC TO MY EARS!" Klaus continues his fucking threats.

" I see the head" Genevieve says looking up at me.

I take 3 big pushes until I hear faint cries " congratulations you have a healthy baby girl" Genevieve says holding up my baby girl.

I look up at Klaus who's gaze soften, Genevieve grabs a knife and cuts out my umbilical cord " Please...can I hold her" I say sitting up.

Genevieve starts walking closer to me with my baby in her arms, she pass me my daughter and my eyes light with stars.

I look down at her cute little face, the way it was scrunched and her fingers were so tiny and wonderful.

I look back up at Klaus who's gaze is focused on our wonderful baby.

ᴋʟᴀᴜꜱ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ 

I look down at my baby daughter, she looks beautiful like her mother, she has the same soft expression. 

look at Hayley, the stars in her eyes are brighter than ever.

I see Monique walking closer to Hayley with the knife in her hand, I try to push myself of the wall but I couldn't.

She grabs Hayley's hair and slits her throat open " NOOOO" I scream as I watch Hayley grabbing her throat and her body starts going limp.

Genevieve grabs my daughter of off my dead baby momma's arm and start walking away.

Next thing I feel is my fucking neck snap.

and darkness is filled around me.