Prologue

"Don't you see that I can't stand you, boss? How can you suggest that we pretend to be a couple and get engaged? Are you insane? Do you have any brain cells left? I have a life, you know?" Becky asked, feeling irritated.

"The nerve of this woman! How dare she?" she thinks to herself.

Working with her is a pain in the ass and their first encounter was a disaster.

"Sure, Freen has the intelligence and the looks..." Becky thinks while staring at her boss.

She is very much attracted to her physically but her character ruins everything; she is a cold, bold, arrogant, selfish spoiled little brat who thinks so highly of herself, fully aware that she looks incredibly hot in that damn pantsuit and her messy loose hair and that tie.

Becky berated herself for letting her thoughts run wild.

"Miss Armstrong, do you really think I'm attracted to you? My God, you're the most insufferable woman in the world! You think I like you? You're sassy, brazen, bold and arrogant. I am your boss, yet you don't have any respect for me," Freen feels her patience seeping through her fingers.

Never in her life has she met a woman who dares to talk to her like that. Sure, Becky is a competent PA and she can keep up well with Freen; not anyone can do that; She's goddamn beautiful, too, but she is a very stubborn woman and it ruins all her charm.

Becky is hot, Freen can't deny it, something about the woman and the way she carries herself attracted her.

Freen shakes her head because she doesn't want to go there.

"And it's your fault we're in this mess, Ms. Armstrong... I can't have people thinking that I sleep around," Freen knows that she's being unfair but what option did she have?

Her reputation it's on the line, and her enemies sure see that as a weakness. It's like her life has become a mess ever since she met Rebecca. Everything feels like a big misunderstanding, and it all started in that damn club. After that it's been like a big snowball effect and now the only solution is to get married to the insufferable girl.