Find a new PA

Freen steps out of her black Bugatti, dressed in a black suit, her face showing no emotion as she puts her black glasses on. In front of her stands her company Sarocha Chankimha Corp, the most famous and richest technology company in the world. She's known to be a big shark when it comes to business and she's also the most feared person inside and outside her company.

When she enters her office no one dares to look at her, everybody acting suddenly busy.

"Nam, could I see you in my office?" Freen says shortly to her COO and best friend.

Nam is one of the few people who can put up with Freen and her cold demeanor, because she has known the girl since childhood, and she knows that deep down Freen is a good person.

"Of course, I'll be right there" Nam smiles at her friend who didn't bother to cast a glance at her.

Shaking her head softly, she follows the young CEO to her office.

"You know, you can act your age sometimes, Freen... you're only 24," Nam reprimands softly as she takes a seat in front of the large mahogany desk where her friend sits.

"No can do, Nam... I have responsibilities, you know that I can't behave like others, I can't show weakness."

Grimacing, Freen thinks of numerous enemies she has because of her success. If she shows a crack in the armor she created four years ago when she started her business, she's sure it will be her downfall.

"Sometimes I don't understand you, Freen... You're young, you should live a little. But I will always support you, no matter what," says Nam. "So, why did you call me like you're about to fire me?" she asks with a grin on her face.

"I want you to look for a new PA for me, someone with at least a minimum knowledge in technologies... I don't know where you found my previous PA, but I'm sure Heng, Mind and you didn't hire her for her brain" Freen scoffs irritated, thinking about all the errors the girl did in one week.

Just imagining it, she senses the headache coming.

Massaging her temples, she starts pacing as she continues speaking.

"I'm serious this time, Nam. I don't have time to do the job of my PA... Seriously, I don't even know why I'm friends with you all."

"Sure thing, grumpy face, but you have to admit that she was beautiful."

Nam and the others had an ulterior motive for hiring this girl - they want their friend to live a little - but all Freen knows is work. Sometimes they're worried about her, the girl barely lives her life and never dates, and they just want her to have some fun.

"Beautiful? Are you kidding me? The girl had a brain the size of a pea, Nam" she says with disgust.

Nam can't help but laugh at that.

"She's something else," she thinks to herself.

"Anything else, Ms. Grumpy?"

"No, that's all... And I'm serious this time, Nam."

Rolling her eyes, Nam just nods and exits the office.

Freen sits in her chair. She knows what her friends are trying to do. They have good intentions, but dating is the last thing on her mind, she already has a lot on her plate and now they're trying to meddle...

Next thing she knows, her headache makes a comeback without a warning.