The interview

"Becky, are you ready? The interview starts at 8 am, and Nam told me that her boss hates when people are late," Irin shouts at her friend, the newly graduated from MIT.

She is a bright, lively girl but her character is something else.

"Geez, I'm coming, you don't have to yell," Becky replies irritated.

She's dressed in a black pencil skirt, a white blouse, her glasses on her nose, and her hair is in a messy bun.

Irin scans her body and whistles.

"You look hot, Becky! Damn, I'd tap that if you weren't my best friend," she chuckles. "Let's go, we're going to be late."

During the ride to SCC, the girls are jamming in the car when the car stops at a red light. A black Bugatti next to them, clueless the girls continue to sing like their life depends on it. The driver looks at the car, shakes her head softly and wonders who has so much energy in the morning. She can't really see them but can't help but smile at their silliness.

Thirty minutes later, Becky and Irin arrive at their destination, the SCC building.

Becky smiles softly to herself. It has always been her dream to work here. The new technologies developed by this company are revolutionary, and she always thought to herself that the best she could do would be to work there as a technician, but now she has the chance to work beside the mind behind this company.

The owner and CEO is a young woman who started with nothing but a computer, and for that she has Becky's respect.

However, she didn't do a deep Google search specifically of the CEO, so she has no clue what she looks like.

Becky says goodbye to Irin and enters the building.

"Hi, I'm here for the position of PA... Where should I go, please?" she asks the receptionist softly with a big smile on her face.

"Of course, just take the elevator to the 30th floor and ask for Nam," The receptionist replies kindly.

Becky thanks her and takes the elevator, where a woman dressed elegantly stands next to her, but she pays no attention, as the stress starts to take over her.

She starts fidgeting with the hem of her skirt and mumbles to herself that she can do this.

Finally she reaches her destination, gathering her courage and starts to walk confidently to the reception to ask for Nam. She takes a huge breath, knocks on the door and hears a soft "enter".

"Hi, I'm Rebecca Patricia Armstrong, Becky for short... I'm here for the position of the PA, pleased to meet you," she says confidently.
The young COO scans her from head to toes and seems pleased with what she sees.

"Hi, I'm Nam, the COO... pleased to meet you, too. Your resume is impressive, at 20 you already have a master's at MIT," she says, impressed with the resume of the young girl.

"Beauty and brains... Freen will be pleased with this candidate," she thinks to herself.

The interview continues for 30 minutes, and Nam seems quite happy at the end. The girl is well spoken and has a good head on her shoulders.

She concludes the interview and tells her that she will call her. Becky, on the other hand, feels that she nailed this interview. This is her dream, and she hopes that she will get the job.