CHAPTER 9

After completing the meeting Ayan visited Arjun to discuss something he was already waiting for arjun in his cabin as soon as arjun entered he saw ayan sitting on sofa and checking his phone 

"AYAN What are you doing here " Ayan got startled by the sudden deep voice 

"Bhai im here to discuss something with you ...by the way what happened about the deal with kapoor's " he asked arjun 

"we got the deal we will proceed with the plan soon ...now tell me why you are here " arjun asked him in his deep tone 

"Bhai I'm ready to take COO position of the company I'm now completely ready to work under your guidence. dad had asked me to take the position has I proved myself to you people " ayan explained

"Good to hear that.... from next week  you can start working I will arrange everything for you and don't be childish in the company from now on your a professional business person and  now you hold responsibilities too " Arjun warned him knowing his childish behaviour but he also know how serious and cunning his brother can be while ruling only he know the evil side of his brother  .

"sure bhai " he replied grinning to which arjun just sighed and asked him to leave as he as another meeting .

"bhai please tell bhabi's name and show me her picture bhai from next week  I'm going to work here I need to take care of my bhabi also its my main responsibility ordered by mom too so please bhai show me bhabi " Ayan requested to which arjun nodded negatively but ended up showing her picture to him because of ayan's constant pleading.

"woahhhhhh bhai she is soo beautiful your really a lucky fellow you got an angel like her but I feel sorry for her she need to be with a  hitler like you  but no problem I will be her protector from you " ayan said unknowingly raising hitler again in arjun 

arjun raised his hand to smack ayan's head hard to which ayan dodged immediately and ran to the entrance smirking 

"by the way bhai what is bhabi's name " ayan asked before opening the door to go

"SRIDHA RAO " arjun replied with a smirk ..

---------------------           ------------------        ---------------------     ---------------------- 

Arjun completed all his meeting which are added suddenly  . Todays meetings are very important to him as it raises the shares of AD groups . 

Arjun came back to the cabin to change his attire for his next meeting , he has a walk in closet inside his office also a private bedroom as he always stay late night in the office working so instead of going home he prefer stay back and rest in the company itself .

The Great Arjun Jai Deva don't encourage wasting time so he stays back in the company and completes the work even if it takes 2-3 days .  sometimes he wont even go to his home for a week . This is the reason why his grandparents and parents want him to marry soon ...

Arjun came back after changing his attire and turned on his computer to check on Sridha but he didn't find her in her workspace then he checked the time and understood that she went to have her lunch . 

Grabbing his coat he also went out to meet Ms. Shreya Aggarwal as per the schedule .

He reached the restaurant Daksh has booked for meeting and went inside . He saw Shreya already waiting for him and walked towards her , they both shake their hands and greeted each other as usual Arjun just nodded without any smile or expression on his face but whereas Shreya is smiling happily she is excited to meet him her expressions are easy to read . 

one can easily say how excited and happy she is to meet him ..they are in a VIP cabin

Shreya is the only daughter of Mr. Surya raj Aggarwal . He owns construction and architecture firms in India . They are rich , wealthy and powerful in the state but not more than the DEVA'S but they have their own prestige and power . After completing her studies Shreya joined in his father's architecture firm as design manager .