Happy brithday ig

Jiwoo's Pov:

They gave the phone back to the girl when I walked past them, I walked over to my table and saw something laying on it, it looked like....drugs.

Bully-It's drugs, call the police. I'm so scared

Her friends started laughing when one of them said "How could you take drugs with you to school".

I had enough of them, so I walked up to them and threw it right in her face. People around us started filming and saying stuff like "is she insane" and "Why did you do that".

My bully jumped of the table and pushed me back

Bully-Have you gone insane, huh?Have you gone insane?!

She pushed me right into the lockers, she tried punching me but i ended up catching her hand and threw her to the ground. All of her friends also tried punching and kicking me, but they all failed and ended up on the ground. My bully came up to my face and tried punching me, while I was trying to not end up being punched one of her friends came over and took me by my hair. I ended up throwing her friends to the ground, but while I was trying to see again my bully walked towards me and pulled out a pocket knife. She walked slowly towards me while pointing the knife at me. She started throwing her hand with the knife at my face but I saw a book laying on a table and put it in front of me . I took her face and slammed it into a table. All the girls behind us were screaming like someone just got killed. While she was laying on the floor passed out, I slowly walked towards my table, but I saw the phone from earlier laying on the floor, so I picked it up and walked up to the girl. She slowly backed up as I walked to her, but I showed the phone into her hands. One of her friends asked if I was crazy but I had enough of their shit, so I just showed her away so I could get my bag. I turned around while having my bag in my hand.

Me-a gangster's daughter should do this.

I walked to the door and the people standing there moved as fast as possible. I walked out of the class and into the hall. When I walked down the hall I could see all of the other classes were also standing there, I chose to ignore what people said until I heard the Principal call. She ran straight in front of me.

Principle-Jiwoo!

I ripped of my badget that said i was a student and placed it in her hands,

Me-i drop out.

While I walked down the hall I could hear someone call me and I knew exactly who it was, Jaehyun. So when I turned around at the corner I stopped walking knowing she would come to me.

Jaehyun's Pov:

I was in class when we heard yelling from the room beside us, the whole class stormed out and saw everybody else already standing there. Then jaehyun saw something she didn't think was Jiwoo, jaehyun stood in shock looking at her sister handing over the badge. Jaehyun decided to rip her badge off too, when Jiwoo started walking Jaehyun ran after her. On her way out jaehyun threw her badge at the principal, you could hear people gasping in the background. When Jiwoo turned around the corner I ran to her, I almost ran into her when i got to the corner.

Me-Jiwoo, are you okay, what happend, do i need to do anything.I swear to fucking god, if they did anything to you, im gonna-

Jiwoo chuckled lightly.

Jiwoo-Jaehyun calmed down, yes they did something. But you don't need to worry. Now go back to your class, don't keep them waiting because of me.

Jiwoo wiggled herself out of my grip before starting to walk, but before she was gone I took her arm and turned her around. I stared deeply into her eyes, I could see she was confused at my actions.

Me-no Jiwoo, i'm coming with you. Look i dropped out too, what is the point of going to school when you aren't there? Now come on, let's go home.

I could really see she was grateful for what I did, but I could also see she felt guilty. I took her hand and squeezed it as a sign that it was okay. We started walking out of the school and when we were close to our house we saw the car we see every morning, the same one that keeps on following us and the people in it kept on yelling at us. Jiwoo threw her bag to me as she ran over to the car and smashed their mirror. I then threw her bag on the windshield, I looked confused at the powder coming out of her bag but after what we just did we had to get away. One of the guys jumped out of the car and ran after us, while the other guy drove after us in the car. We ran and when we saw the stairs we ran faster as we knew the car couldn't follow us and the guy running behind us would faint if we ran any faster then what he did now. We ran down this path and ended up sitting in the water. We sat there talking until it got dark outside, while talking I smoked a few cigarettes here and there.

Jiwoo-you know you should really stop smoking right?

Me-i know but it isn't as easy as it sounds and with our kinda life it's normal. I started smoking because of stress and I regret it.

We sat there in silence, not an awkward one. We decided to head back but on our way it felt like there was someone behind us all of the time, but i don't think Jiwoo felt anything. I kept on looking behind us but every time I looked back there was nothing, I chose to try and ignore it. When me and Jiwoo got home we made some ramen because, one we don't really eat anything other than that and two we don't have anything else in the house. When we got home and started eating, Jiwoo's phone started ringing and she looked at it. It was our dad, she declined, but then i rang again. It was still dad, she looked at me after approval, I just nodded. When she answered I couldn't tell what either of them were saying, but when she hung up I could see the tears on her face so I knew it wasn't a good thing. We were very silent for the rest of the 'dinner' and after that we just went to bed.