Chapter 25: Desperate Measures

Amidst the chaos and destruction caused by the Metal Thrower, General Anjari of Lium emerged on the battlefield. A sinister smile played on his lips as he observed the devastation caused by his new weapon. He reveled in the power it granted him and the advantage it gave to Lium.

General Anjari, standing proudly beside the Metal Thrower, raised his voice, commanding his soldiers to initiate the attack. With a thunderous roar, the Lium army surged forward, their weapons glinting in the sunlight.

The armies of Nitro and Dium stood side by side, ready to defend the Kingdom of Nitro against the onslaught. They knew they faced an uphill battle against the Metal Thrower, but their determination to protect their homeland remained unwavering.

As the battle raged on, the Metal Thrower continued to rain down giant metal rocks upon the kingdom. Buildings crumbled, and lives were lost in an instant. The destructive power of the weapon was truly overwhelming.

King Kimbere, witnessing the devastation unfold before his eyes, knew that desperate measures were necessary. He turned to General Siramer, his voice filled with urgency. "General, we must act swiftly to protect our people. Evacuate them from the Kingdom of Nitro. Bring them to the safety of Dium Kingdom."

General Siramer, a loyal and capable commander, nodded in understanding. He wasted no time in organizing the evacuation efforts, ensuring the safety of as many people as possible. The lives of their citizens were paramount, and they could not afford to lose any more innocent lives to the horrors of war.

As the people of Nitro were guided to safety, the remaining soldiers of Nitro and Dium fought desperately to hold their ground against Lium's relentless assault. They knew that the fate of their kingdom hung in the balance, and they would not waver in their determination to defend it.

Chapter 25 unveils General Anjari's presence on the battlefield, overseeing the devastating attacks orchestrated by the Metal Thrower. The armies of Nitro and Dium stand united, determined to defend their kingdom. However, the destructive power of the Metal Thrower takes its toll, destroying buildings and claiming lives. King Kimbere, realizing the urgency of the situation, orders General Siramer to evacuate the people of Nitro to the safety of Dium Kingdom. The soldiers of Nitro and Dium fight valiantly to hold their ground, knowing that the survival of their kingdom depends on their unwavering determination.