Chapter 50: Allies and Intrigue

As King Etgar ordered his royal guards to eliminate General Anjari and Lieutenant Jef, a sudden interruption shattered the tension in the throne room. An arrow whizzed through the air, finding its mark in the head of one of King Etgar's men, felling him instantly.

Startled, King Etgar turned his gaze towards the source of the arrow. His eyes widened in surprise as he saw six elite soldiers from the Kingdom of Dium, led by Prince Surge, standing at the entrance of the throne room.

"How did you manage to enter the Kingdom? All the gates were well protected," King Etgar demanded, his voice laced with suspicion.

Prince Surge, a determined look on his face, stepped forward. "We had assistance, King Etgar. Some of your men who joined our cause helped us gain access to the Kingdom. They are tired of your tyranny, just like General Anjari and Lieutenant Jef."

General Anjari, still surrounded by King Etgar's royal guards, nodded in agreement. "That's right, King Etgar. Your oppression has driven even your own men to seek justice and freedom. They have joined the rebellion, united by a common cause."

Lieutenant Jef, his eyes gleaming with a mix of relief and determination, added, "The people of Lium yearn for a leader who will protect and serve them, not one who rules with an iron fist. We stand together, ready to fight for the freedom of Mars."

King Etgar's face contorted with a mixture of anger and disbelief. The realization that his own men had turned against him fueled his rage. "Traitors! You will pay for your betrayal!" he shouted, his voice echoing through the throne room.

But before King Etgar could make a move, Prince Surge raised his hand, signaling his soldiers to surround General Anjari and Lieutenant Jef. The combined forces of the Lium Rebellion and the Dium soldiers created a barrier, protecting them from King Etgar's royal guards.

Prince Surge's voice rang out with authority. "King Etgar, your reign of tyranny ends today. We have come to restore justice and bring a new era of peace to Mars."

General Anjari, his eyes locked with Prince Surge's, felt a newfound sense of hope. The unexpected alliance between the Lium Rebellion and the soldiers of Dium had tipped the scales of the battle for Mars.

"Together, we will fight for the freedom of our people," General Anjari declared, his voice filled with determination.

King Etgar, his face twisted with fury, raised his sword and charged towards the combined forces of General Anjari and Prince Surge. But his attack was met with a wall of resistance, as the soldiers of Dium and the rebels of Lium fought back with unwavering resolve.

Swords clashed, arrows flew, and shouts of battle filled the throne room. The balance of power had shifted, and the fight for Mars had reached a critical turning point.

As Chapter 50 unfolds, King Etgar orders his men to eliminate General Anjari and Lieutenant Jef, but their plans are interrupted by an arrow that takes down one of King Etgar's royal guards. The arrow is revealed to be from the Kingdom of Dium, led by Prince Surge and his elite soldiers. Prince Surge explains that some of King Etgar's men have joined their cause, gaining them access to the kingdom. General Anjari confirms this, claiming that the rebellion has united with those who seek justice and freedom from King Etgar's tyranny. King Etgar reacts with rage, but before he can retaliate, Prince Surge's soldiers form a protective barrier around General Anjari and Lieutenant Jef. The unexpected alliance between the Lium Rebellion and Dium soldiers changes the dynamics of the battle for Mars. General Anjari and Prince Surge declare their intention to fight together for the freedom of their people, while King Etgar charges towards them, only to be met with fierce resistance. The fight for Mars intensifies as the forces of justice and oppression clash in a battle that will determine the fate of the kingdom.