the night of the attack.

Our story begins in Louisiana, America.

With a young ambitious french girl leaving her teenage years, her name is Alizée, she is her parents only daughter so she lives with them.

Her mother, Michèle who is a housewife.

Her father, Louis who works daily and comes late everyday.

They lived in a safe and rich neighborhood, for 15 years.

That may change...tonight.

Alizée rested on the couch, the TV playing discreetly in the background, as Michèle was making dinner for when her husband arrives, while Alizée was on her phone, texting her best friend...

Alizée was very bored, having done her school work she now had nothing to do, she put the phone down...

Alizée: "maa...when's daddd coming home??..."

She asked.

Michèle: "- the same time he always does, s-s....sweetie..."

Alizée giggled and said...

"- whats up? You c-c-coldd maa?"

Michèle didn't reply.

Alizée stayed silent...finding it weird she didn't respond, maybe she's just tired

Alizée: "- did you find the erm...missing silverware from yesterday i swear i wa-"

Michèle: "- yes."

Michèle responded coldly and quickly immediately interpreting whatever Alizée was going to say, something which weirded Alizée out.

Be that as it may Alizée opened her phone, sighing that her best friend went offline, as well as all of her friends, were they doing something without her? She sighed yet again, audibly at that.

Before she got a random message from an unknown number, she was intrigued, something to disract herself with...

But upon opening the message, it said...

"- that is not your mother."

Alizée froze in her seat, as if time itself stopped, as she opened her eyes wide, her heart racing...

Alizée immediately brushed it away, clearing her throat as She replied to the text

"- yeah nice trick douchbag, who is this bot."

she sighed a sigh of relief.

Alizée: "- hey...maa! You know what i just got texted!"

*silence.*

Alizée: "-....ma?....mama?"

Alizée got up and walked to the kitchen, finding no one there.

"- ma! Fuck don't play this shit on me ma..."

she opened her phone to see that message she was sent, only to find that it was gone, which only made her panic.

Things turned to the worse when the lights turned off, as alizée screamed and started tearing up, running outside the house.

Then, she saw it.

A blue hamburger with a cowboy hat and human facial features, she laughed a little seeing how goofy it is

Until she realized it was floating on thin air.

She involuntary stood back, staring at this burger thing, her phone in hand, she thought she was either losing her mind or dreaming.

"- funny...prank guys...its..o-"

The burger immediately started approaching her with speed, which freaked her out, as she ran back inside, by the hair she manged to lock the door.

It was a minute of dreadful, silence.

Until the burger began ramming itself against the door, as Alizée screamed, running upstairs and hiding in her room, getting in the closet and hiding there.

She tried to not make any noise, holding back the urge to not cry, as she got a message from the same unknown number.

"- it will know if you look at it, don't make any noise, you will know suffering that is beyond your comprehension."

She was on the verge of breakdown, what did she do to deserve this? Why?

Tears of despair rolled down her cheeks.

Until she heard the burger breaking in the door, which made the girl want to scream.

Her day finally arrived, louis drived in the near the house, noticing the door was destroyed and the lights were off, as he spotted the burger, which he froze, he didn't leave his car, until the burger left the house and charged his car, for poor Alizée only glass breaking and metal pieces being destroyed was heard.

Louis: "- WHA- WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT IS- HELPP! AAAH.."

THE burger broke the windshield, as it forced itself in the car.

Alizée cried, as she heard screaming for mercy and pleadings for help, only to be silenced shortly.