◅ 1 ▻

3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ:

Y/N woke up just 30 minutes early before her alarm. Y/N began her day by getting out of bed and prepared her uniform for the day. She entered her bathroom and did her thing.

She finished her shower and wore uniform and did her bed. Basically she doesn't wear make up but only a lip gloss is enough for her. While she was doing her bed, her alarm clock went off.

The alarm clock was turned off and the noise went away. She began going downstairs and saw her mother preparing the food. Y/N immediately ated her food that was made by her mother and prepared her bag. "Y/N, " her mother called, she let out a small hum making her mother that she was listening. "Be careful of the streets today, and also wake your father. He might be late for work if he doesn't wake up now. " Y/N's mother recalled that her father was late because he didn't wake up on time.

As Y/N heard that, she went upstairs to wake her father up. After waking up her father, she took her bag and slid it in her shoulders and tied her shoes. "Your going out early today.. " Y/N's father said while rubbing his eyes. "I'm always ealry, what do you mean. " Y/N said and was done with her shoes. "I'm going out now, bye mother, bye father. See you all at lunch. " Y/N said her farewells and went out the door and heard the farewells of her parents as well.

Y/N was walking down the street with earphones on one ear to hear any calls from the outside world. As she was walking, Y/N bumped into something, or so she thought.

Y/N looked up to the thing she bumped on. She saw that it was a person. '𝘈 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯.. 𝘈 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦.. 𝘏𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦... 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘴-' Y/N's thought was cut off by a booming voice in front of her. "I-i-im Sorry! Are you hurt! Is your head okay! Are you ok-"
The person was cut off "It's okay, everything is fine. Not hurt. " Y/N told the person

"Are you sure? It was quite a hard bump.. " Another unfamiliar voice joined in. Y/N scanned the person '𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦.. 𝘏𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘢... 𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥.. ' Y/N thought and answered the other person "Yes, it didn't hurt though.. But if it did I wouldve already said that it hurted. " Y/N told the two as she noticed that she got distracted by the two males in front of her. "Sorry, but I need to go now. " Y/N told them politely.

The two males nodded and also went off their own. Y/N walked until she arrived at school. She went into her locker and got some books.

______________________________________

"Okay class! Settle down. We have a few transferees." The teacher talked in front and called the new students, Y/N took notice that she bumped into the two new students.

"Hello, I am Ike Eveland pleased to meet you all. " the ombre haired said politely.

"I'm Vox Akuma, Nice to meet you all. " The one with black hair introduced and winked making the girls squeal and some boys too.

"I'm Luca Kaneshiro!! Nice to meet you!! " The one whom she bumped to introduced with a loud voice.

"Hello, I'm Shu Yamino, Nice to meet you. " the one who looked kind as she said at the top, introduced himself.

The class were loud as fuck whispering, Y/N heard them even whispering who's smart, kind, polite, and hot. Well the whole class can hear them because they're not even whispering.

"You can sit wherever you want, there are many vacant seats at the back and middle. Please make yourselves comfortable." The teacher told them.

Well fortunately or unfortunately for Y/N there were two vacant seats behind her and beside her. She then began to take out her notebook for to take on notes. She noticed that the two of the transferees were looking at her with a smile. The Ike one and Luca one. She just smiled a little at them and listened to the teacher again.

______________________________________________________________________________

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

Class is over and it was hell, Y/N managed to listen through even though she didn't listen to some of them because they weren't that important.

"Miss Y/N!!" She heard someone calling out her name and she saw the Blondie Luca beside her. "Oh hey, Luca right?" The blonde nodded

"You need something right?" She asked lightly smiling. Luca gasped "Was it obvious.!!? " He yelled quietly like a whisper yell.

Y/N nodded, "Well, I need some notes from earlier class.. I couldnt keep on with the lecture yet.. " Luca looked down and Y/N saw the resemblance of a golden puppy and him. 'Cute.. ' she thought.

"Sure, here they are. And if your friends also need them please share my notes with them kindly. " She said and stood up. "Well Luca, I'm gonna go first. Is that okay? Give my notes to me tomorrow. " She said and looked at Luca who were his eyes was sparkling.

"sure! " The blonde excalimed excitedly or happily. Y/N still saw the resemblance of him and the golden dog. She then began to walk outside and go home.

______________________________________________________________________

A/N
eyy it's the first chapter, hope you enjoy this and as well as the next one too.

If you'd want to, please vote and comment thank you! ღ